Buying back in again...

MGreen26

Freshman
If Miami wins this weekend and Nebraska beats MSU I will get sucked back in to thinking things are trending up... Go Canes and Corn People

Advertisement
Where's dat jordan gif when u need it. Smh that this fan base has been Nooterd to watching other teams to see how good we are. Think of that OP they Nooterd u dog and u don't realize it.

I'm writing down the names of all you marks, and I'm going to market some snake oil to you in the future. Gonna make a fortune off you sucker asses.

I watched gt vs vt can we beat them? On paper **** yeah it should be by 30 on paper. X's and O's though Justin Thomas is a bad man a bad bad man, Bama wanted that kid badly.

Advertisement
Why on earth would we care about Nebraska vs. Michigan State? That's a road conference game against a team that has been allowing 4 yards per play in recent seasons compared to our meeting as a home non-conference game against a program that has been surrendering 5.5+ yards per play.

We'll be legit when the preseason ratings hint that we are. Not complicated.

Why on earth would we care about Nebraska vs. Michigan State? That's a road conference game against a team that has been allowing 4 yards per play in recent seasons compared to our meeting as a home non-conference game against a program that has been surrendering 5.5+ yards per play.

Since we can't take care of business people r using it as a measuring stick it's fkin pathetic. Louisville just lost to another garbadge team so Nebraska means **** lol, Nebraska will get marked cuz msu has coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
P.S. Michigan State is gonna Figatron Nebraska.

Abdullah is pretty good... Will be a good game.

If McNeese can shut him down, then so can Michigan State. He looked good against us because we didn't lay a finger on him until he was already 7 yards down the football field.

They probly didn't even game plan for mcneese state I was listening to the "koup and crowder" show earlier and crowder was saying that it's common in college football... So that how mcneese argument is flawed..

P.S. Michigan State is gonna Figatron Nebraska.

Abdullah is pretty good... Will be a good game.

If McNeese can shut him down, then so can Michigan State. He looked good against us because we didn't lay a finger on him until he was already 7 yards down the football field.

They probly didn't even game plan for mcneese state I was listening to the "koup and crowder" show earlier and crowder was saying that it's common in college football... So that how mcneese argument is flawed..

LULZ.

I never stop being a cane-addict

However I just feel like at the end if the day things have to change

We can rejoice over wins like duke but I got back to the years we beat Oklahoma and Florida
And at the end of the year these teams had the worst year they had in a long time
That Florida team is on the verge of firing their coach

Always and forever a cane but never a Folden and company
These guys twist words and fact like they are really winning they are the biggest bull****ters I have ever seen in my life
They eat their own **** and expect you to dine with them

Advertisement
I will jump back on the train when we beat FSU. No matter who our coach is, I will not allow my expectations to be high until we beat that mother fudking school. At that point, I'll believe. At this rate, I don't know how long that will take.

Preseason rating don't mean jack look at auburn last year

Advertisement
Back