Buy your tickets pls

Miami loves winners and hates losers. Plus, it never has been a college town.

What do you expect out of a university with a student body of 12.000 people in a city where you can do a million things?
Same **** different year.

"Miami won't have any fans."

70 to 80 to 90% of stadium are canes fans.

2013 WQAM saying "20% will be canes". Smfh

Advertisement

What do you expect out of a university with a student body of 12.000 people in a city where you can do a million things?
My favorite excuse is "there is just so much to do in the city". Reality is you are going to sit at home or go to a bar and watch the game and not actually do the million things people always throw out as an excuse

Advertisement
My favorite excuse is "there is just so much to do in the city". Reality is you are going to sit at home or go to a bar and watch the game and not actually do the million things people always throw out as an excuse
I mean it isn’t wrong. But at the same time it doesn’t make it better. Basically means 7 days out of the year you still don’t care to prioritize a canes game over stuff you can do all year around lol. Jus say you don’t care. It’s okay to say that

I’m sure inflation had something to do with ticket prices like everything else. Cost of goods and labor. And I would guess their lease is tied to CPI or something. Not that they had to increase ticket prices but their costs certainly went up. But they should know their customer by now.

I’d be interested to know, how many CIS members are even tri-county.

I've spoken to a few pretty big fans that won't be attending. Factors at play:

1. FSU game last year. Attended and was over within a few minutes.
2. Prices.
3. Heat at 3:30pm
4. General lack of winning big games. Building a show me first attitude.

Obviously, big portion of the fan base is beat down by losing so much.

Advertisement
Only excuse to me is the price compared to the interest in the game. $100 for upper deck tickets with fees is a lot for a game against a team who also shouldn’t be ranked right now. They definitely misunderstood the demand and should have dropped the price this week.

Advertisement
I've spoken to a few pretty big fans that won't be attending. Factors at play:

1. FSU game last year. Attended and was over within a few minutes.
2. Prices.
3. Heat at 3:30pm
4. General lack of winning big games. Building a show me first attitude.

Obviously, big portion of the fan base is beat down by losing so much.
I think this is a valid reason as to why many fans aren’t attending. A win on Saturday can go a long way.

I think this is a valid reason as to why many fans aren’t attending. A win on Saturday can go a long way.
Exactly. People tired of this.

eddie murphy film GIF

Advertisement

I agree in general but .... you can do a "million things" in any large city.

So sick of the you can do a million things in Miami argument lol there’s 6-7 Saturdays a year for home games max. The beaches aren’t that crowded, the parks aren’t that crowded, Sawgrass Mall…well yes Sawgrass Mall is that crowded 😂

Advertisement
Back