Buy your tickets pls

fwiw - UM is having media tweet the BOGO offer out. theyre doing a massive blast on these offers (ive received multiple emails and I have season tickets). every local media member and paper has been tweeting it and writing on it in their articles. it isnt just reporters hate us. this is absolutely a coordinated effort by UM to get the word out to increase sales through them and not stub hub or other markets
Lol None wrong with a little self promotion..ticket prices are crazy everywhere & we aren’t a college town..so if you can give tickets away on promo to get a good atmosphere , do it

Advertisement
If I go to a game it's got to be worth it.

Its so expensive and time consuming. Not to mention the weather delays.

I want to see big, explosive downfield plays.

I want to see big hits, scoop and scores, interceptions, blocked kicks, and big returns regardless of the opponent.

Its got to be worth it.

Advertisement
Miami loves winners and hates losers. Plus, it never has been a college town.

What do you expect out of a university with a student body of 12.000 people in a city where you can do a million things?

There’s no shot that this game isn’t sold out. Still plenty of time Thursday/Friday for people to attend but this is the biggest home game we have this year…even Clemson may not be as big after what happened @Duke

This is a top 25 SEC opponent there is absolutely no need for this stadium to not be filled (which I think it will be)
You haven’t been to many games, have you? Not enough buzz and A&M isn’t exactly exciting people to go see. No way this game is north of 60k.

Advertisement
The ticket office had a lot of balls jacking up season ticket prices after the worst season in decades. Anyone who went to games last year got to watch the home team lose the last 5 home game. 4 of which weren’t even close.

Miami does not have a ton of die hard fans. There’s probably 30-40 thousand people who will show up every week. The other 30 thousand seats need to be filled by casual fans and the visitor’s allotment. To get casual fans, you’ll need to either vastly improve the product or drastically lower prices. We know prices didn’t drop so they really better start to improve the product.

Lol None wrong with a little self promotion..ticket prices are crazy everywhere & we aren’t a college town..so if you can give tickets away on promo to get a good atmosphere , do it
i dont hate it. ive been saying that we should be giving away tickets tbh esp for weak opponents to get more fans in seats

Advertisement
If I go to a game it's got to be worth it.

Its so expensive and time consuming. Not to mention the weather delays.

I want to see big, explosive downfield plays.

I want to see big hits, scoop and scores, interceptions, blocked kicks, and big returns regardless of the opponent.

Its got to be worth it.

You should be looking for a time machine instead of tickets

IT WONT BE 50/50 CROWD AFTER I DECAPITATE THE BLUE LOT
streaming will ferrell GIF

Advertisement
62,000 people showed up for a noon game against an unranked Virginia squad in 2017. Noon game. Virginia. Unranked. 62k!!! That's all anyone needs to know to understand the reality of our attendance dynamics.
This is what I try to explain to people, they always bring up the ND game as I guess we just have alot of nostalgic fans who get hype for those rivalry games but the UVA type game that year shows proof of concept that if the school actually cared to put a great product on field the fans support would be there. This game was always gonna be hard especially coming off media embargo in offseason and worst miami team I have EVER seen last year.

JUST WIN!!!

If you go on the Miami Hurricanes website this morning it seems to paint a pretty bleak picture based on what's still available.

Advertisement
Back