BUTCH

Advertisement
Thing is this admin hopefully sees that the man is ripe for the taking, his stock will go up after the u 2 after the heisman ceremony.

Thing is this admin hopefully sees that the man is ripe for the taking, his stock will go up after the u 2 after the heisman ceremony.

Very smart point. After 'The []_[] 2' is premiered Butch will be a RED HOT commodity.

I know what you want to say next but U better fvckin not say it! (gaytur)

Very smart point. After 'The []_[] 2' is premiered Butch will be a RED HOT commodity.

I know what you want to say next but U better fvckin not say it! (gaytur)

No siht. Typical, this Administration, Athletic Department, and bimbos posing as the BOT will somehow siht up the situation like D'Onofrio's defense can siht up a situation. They'll hesitate, and Butch will be GONE.

Day late. Dollar short.

funny thing is on the recruiting board i posted how my friend is a coach for a team that has a kid who got a miami offer recently. he's a 16' kid and he said "I told him, if you like miami commit. the next coach will be there by the time you get there." then he asked me "you follow miami, you think they would bring back Butch Davis?

Advertisement
funny thing is on the recruiting board i posted how my friend is a coach for a team that has a kid who got a miami offer recently. he's a 16' kid and he said "I told him, if you like miami commit. the next coach will be there by the time you get there." then he asked me "you follow miami, you think they would bring back Butch Davis?

That's the big question on all the Mopes minds. Is UM stupid enough to hesitate long enough to let him get away?

Then it hits me - they're pretty incompetent.

Advertisement
Imagine unc keeping Gurley with Butch there. He sees what no one else does.

If Butch was still at UNC. He would have both Gurley and Marshall.

Marshall might be too ruined by injuries. But both were studs coming out.

I remember you posting that on the recruiting board.

If Butch got this same team in the Spring, you wouldn't recognize it.

I'd give my left nut.

Agreed. Butch would put our talent in the right places to succeed. We have a lot of talent, it needs to be used to its full potential.

Advertisement
If Butch got this same team in the Spring, you wouldn't recognize it.

I'd give my left nut.

Agreed. Butch would put our talent in the right places to succeed. We have a lot of talent, it needs to be used to its full potential.

I think it would take time for Butch also cuz he gotta get his elite OL and DL players, that's just my opinion though.

Butch probably had the most talented team in the ACC for a couple years there, when he was at N. Carolina, yet he didn't come close to winning the Coastal Division.

Advertisement
Butch probably had the most talented team in the ACC for a couple years there, when he was at N. Carolina, yet he didn't come close to winning the Coastal Division.

Please Butch Davis unc team was ready his last year, but the sec/NCAA looked for something before they ran ape **** on Lsu on national tv. Them boys would of raped Lsu but the NCAA made sure that wouldn't happen, that d was filthy loaded and they would of easily won the acc that year. Dude came into sfla and took bio Bernard and a ton other kids and had Gurley going to unc, c'mon man dude is the truth do ur homework bruh..

I blow myself in a candle lit room listening to journey.

FIFY

Funny guy. Go blow that overrated old man named Botch--you know you want to.

0-2 vs ECU
1-4 vs Beamer
1-4 vs. Bobby

Selective memories around here.[/QUOTE]

Sure is. Some retards question Butch Davis.

He got to Miami, just like Golden, but he was hit with 31 scholarship reductions, toughed it out and his last year here went 10-1, beat #2 FSU, and got screwed out of a chance to play in the NC game. You see, Miami, especially in those days, was universally hated. I mean HATED.

That was the team Butch built, and the next year Clappy won it, and the year following, a bad call or another National Championship.

The UNC team at the basketball school was a sorry-assed football program. He finally got some of his players there, and damned if the NCAA scandal hit, suspending 13 of his players, many who were starters, and he STILL went 8-5 and won his bowl game. Oh. Nine of his players were drafted into the NFL that year.

Someone can nitpic a bit here and there, and you can find some really cute stats against Jimmy Johnson, Howard Scnellenberger, Dennis Erickson, Nick Saban, or any coach you care to select.

Doesn't change the fact that someone just doesn't know siht. And is nitpicking to a purpose.

We can't GET five and six million dollar coaches. We CAN get Butch Davis.

And you can't name a single, realistic coach better, for the money. Not ONE.

I blow myself in a candle lit room listening to journey.

FIFY

Funny guy. Go blow that overrated old man named Botch--you know you want to.

0-2 vs ECU
1-4 vs Beamer
1-4 vs. Bobby

Selective memories around here.[/QUOTE]

Sure is. Some retards question Butch Davis.

He got to Miami, just like Golden, but he was hit with 31 scholarship reductions, toughed it out and his last year here went 10-1, beat #2 FSU, and got screwed out of a chance to play in the NC game. You see, Miami, especially in those days, was universally hated. I mean HATED.

That was the team Butch built, and the next year Clappy won it, and the year following, a bad call or another National Championship.

The UNC team at the basketball school was a sorry-assed football program. He finally got some of his players there, and damned if the NCAA scandal hit, suspending 13 of his players, many who were starters, and he STILL went 8-5 and won his bowl game. Oh. Nine of his players were drafted into the NFL that year.

Someone can nitpic a bit here and there, and you can find some really cute stats against Jimmy Johnson, Howard Scnellenberger, Dennis Erickson, Nick Saban, or any coach you care to select.

Doesn't change the fact that someone just doesn't know siht. And is nitpicking to a purpose.

We can't GET five and six million dollar coaches. We CAN get Butch Davis.

And you can't name a single, realistic coach better, for the money. Not ONE.

The archer knows

Advertisement
Back