BUTCH

Advertisement
No news there. He accomplished greatness...he left us high and dry, but it's a business and nothing personal. I'd take him back in a heart beat. Miami needs a tough coach that the players look up to and can properly develop them into NFL stars at the college level. Instead of doing decent things while they're here and then moving on to do great things in the NFL.

he left us but most college coaches wanna try at NFL see if they can do it at the highest level. he will win with our current talent.

Advertisement
did yall make sure to hear if mack brown said the word miami. perhaps brown to miami??????

#illuminati

Advertisement
No news there. He accomplished greatness...he left us high and dry, but it's a business and nothing personal. I'd take him back in a heart beat. Miami needs a tough coach that the players look up to and can properly develop them into NFL stars at the college level. Instead of doing decent things while they're here and then moving on to do great things in the NFL.

And by high and dry you mean he left us with the greatest collection of talent college football has ever seen then yes he left us high and dry.

Advertisement
Butch could care less about the important things such as Academics and twitter, therefore i could care less about Butch

Advertisement
Butch was ripped unmercifully on the message boards until we beat FSU in 2000. I was a huge supporter of him but I laugh because the people lauding him are probably the same ones who were ripping him back then.

Butch was ripped unmercifully on the message boards until we beat FSU in 2000. I was a huge supporter of him but I laugh because the people lauding him are probably the same ones who were ripping him back then.

Whoa there were message boards in 1997 when FSU beat Miami 47-0?! **** I didn't have AOL back then.

Advertisement
Back