Butch tidbits from the Herald

Is there anyway to ensure the Golden nut huggers are excommunicated when the bich is canned?!

Advertisement
Yep...Old Butch's been out of coaching for a number of years now...Strange no college is beating his door down to become their Head Coach..l

Al HAS been actively coaching for a number of years now, and he can't do siht.

I don't see colleges exactly beating his doors down either.

onplane - from your statements - you clearly know just about as much accurate information about Butch Davis as you know about quantum state energy quaternions.

Which isn't doodle.

Why don't you read up a bit, educate yourself - 'bout Butch, 'bout the UNC scandal which Butch had no part of, and quit posting retarded crap. If Butch is past his prime, so is Nick Saban. And a bunch of other top coaches.

Unless you're also ignorant of how old Butch is, and how old Saban is.

Naw . . that's not even possible, is it?

:vogel:

Is there anyway to ensure the Golden nut huggers are excommunicated when the bich is canned?!

I have a feeling that when the last UHaul is loaded up by the current coaching staff, the bulk of these nuthuggers will evaporate to whatever new gig they can get.

if you win and run a program like a competent person would, you don't have to have underlings trying to control the message of the fan base on random boards...

so at the very least the minions will disappear...

BUTCH RETURNS

Though he would never say it publicly, associates say ESPN analyst Butch Davis would love to return to UM as coach (the odds are against that), and a lot of Canes fans would love for that to happen. That subplot adds a layer of intrigue to Davis’ new weekly 30-minute call-in show with Jonathan Zaslow, Joy Taylor and his former player Brett Romberg on 790 The Ticket’s morning show at 7:30 Mondays.

When I interviewed Davis last December, he was critical of UM’s coaching, saying, among other things, that: “Either they can’t evaluate players or players have jumped ship or flunked out or whatever the deal…. The reality is somebody has to recruit and have an eye for talent and somebody has to coach the [expletive] out of them.”

In the debut of his radio show on Monday, Davis didn’t toss any barbs toward the UM staff. He said he “absolutely” misses coaching, “very much so.”

Media column: A look at the changes in NFL, college football TV coverage this season; Butch Davis returns; The Ticket mulls post-Le Batard PM options | Sports Buzz

Ill leave this here for discussion.

Why are the "odds against that"??

Advertisement
I'm ok with Butch as long as he transitions to a spread offense.

The days of a traditional "pro style" offense in college football are over.

Spread option is what wins today.

I think Butch could get Scott Frost to bounce on Oregon....they have history.

Advertisement
Back