Butch tidbits from the Herald

Hydarnes and his Immortals.

Xenophon and the Ten Thousand.

Alexander and his Companions cavalry.

Butch and UM.

All made for each other, all accomplished much more together than they could have accomplished separately.

Advertisement
Butch is washed up as a Coach. He could not win at No. Carolina even when they were cheating to get elite players. He'll never coach D-1 college football again. He had a great run while at UM but now he's well beyond prime. Forget about Butch.

So let me get this straight,

Butch wants UM

The fans want Butch

Football alumni want Butch

, but UM doesn't want Butch?

In what ******* world does that make any sense?

Advertisement
Yep...Old Butch's been out of coaching for a number of years now...Strange no college is beating his door down to become their Head Coach..l

Yep...Old Butch's been out of coaching for a number of years now...Strange no college is beating his door down to become their Head Coach..l

Al HAS been actively coaching for a number of years now, and he can't do siht.

I don't see colleges exactly beating his doors down either.

onplane - from your statements - you clearly know just about as much accurate information about Butch Davis as you know about quantum state energy quaternions.

Which isn't doodle.

Why don't you read up a bit, educate yourself - 'bout Butch, 'bout the UNC scandal which Butch had no part of, and quit posting retarded crap. If Butch is past his prime, so is Nick Saban. And a bunch of other top coaches.

Unless you're also ignorant of how old Butch is, and how old Saban is.

Naw . . that's not even possible, is it?

Advertisement
Old Butch is so hot . . . but colleges and NFL teams can't find his number. Don't know how to reach his agent.

onplane - from your statements - you clearly know just about as much accurate information about Butch Davis as you know about quantum state energy quaternions.

Which isn't doodle.

Why don't you read up a bit, educate yourself - 'bout Butch, 'bout the UNC scandal which Butch had no part of, and quit posting retarded crap. If Butch is past his prime, so is Nick Saban. And a bunch of other top coaches.

I didn't accuse Butch of doing the cheating but some people in that organization certainly were. In addition Butch's record at NC which included all the future illegal NFL talent was really mediocre.

Advertisement
Butch Back Bring

No matter how you say it, do it. Do it, and let the ainglish see you do it.

Might be average at coaching game day, but I would defiantly take him back in a heartbeat. If it means the noles beat the canes by a 100 to flush the current ****, bring it on.

Advertisement
While were on the topic of washed up, has beens, who, granted, would be an immediate improvement over the current regime... I hear Gene Stallings and Barry Switzer are available.

So let me get this straight,

Butch wants UM

The fans want Butch

Football alumni want Butch

, but UM doesn't want Butch?

In what ****ing world does that make any sense?

Your dealing with the Miami administration, they are incompetent.

They are afraid he will build another great team that will then embarrass boyfriends at the other schools who will then say nasty things about them. They do NOT WANT to win.

Which isn't doodle.

I didn't accuse Butch of doing the cheating but some people in that organization certainly were. In addition Butch's record at NC which included all the future illegal NFL talent was really mediocre.

UNC people did NOT accuse Butch of cheating - EVER. When word of an NCAA investigation would begin, the Adminstration fired Butch, hoping to divert and pacify the NCAA.

After NCAA investigation, the NCAA found Butch not involved - but that the UNC crap had been going on 10 years before Butch even arrived.

Then there was the Attorney General investigation at the behest of the Governor, and once again - Butch was clean.

And then there were a couple more investigations - each time Butch was not involved in any way.

SO when you say "some people in that organization certainly were"(accusing Butch of cheating) - that's not true. It didn't happen.

And at UNC, Butch took over a team that went 3-9.

I'm not sure who on the coaching staff you are - but you're intellectually dishonest, uninformed, inaccurate and FOS.

Advertisement
Back