Butch on 790

This would just make too much sense...

1. Proven HC experience
2. Knows how to navigate the unique market of Miami
3. The talent collection he created at Miami is obvious
4. We could probably hire him at a very reduced rate with more money for him to build his staff
5. Will have an innate motivation to complete his unfinished business
6. Can put together a secession plan and groom his eventual replacement when he retires
7. Is forever tied to MIAMI DEFENSE
8. Would unify the fan base and rally them together in a way that we desperately need
9. Could be hired NOW which means he could begin to build his staff NOW and can begin recruiting NOW (or at least putting his plan in place)
10. WANTS THE JOB!!!!!

For god's sake man...it's all right there!

All of these points should be highlighted and sent in a professional email to Julio Frenk, Blake James and ALL members of the Board of Trustees.

Advertisement
Try to follow the discussion. You're no longer supporting your premise.

Of course I am. He is 70 years old and his coaching career is over.

If you intended to state that you should have done so, work on your precision.

Or you can work on kissing my a$$. (Such a large task where would I start?)It was clear from the beginning that my position is that Soldinger will not be returning to be the running backs coach. If you have nothing better to do than pick stupid arguments, get a hobby.

So testy! What an ego! And no, you weren't clear.

Advertisement
We definitely arent at rock bottom this program is at its peak comapred to 10 years ago if we cant get a coach now were screwed

And no, you weren't clear.

Because you are semi-retarded. Don't blame other people for that.

I'm crushed. Who can argue with that learned diagnosis? If I were to continue it would be akin to child abuse.

So, does anyone else know what Soldinger is doing these days?

Go away old man. This board is too progressive for you.

Hahaha...ok DeBlasio. Take your progressive and jam it where the sun don't shine. BBB!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
"we" "War" "family" etc I LOVE Butch.
Finally able to hear the interview, that was better than ****.

This is such an obvious move. Instantly bring such positivity and hope to a team, family and fan base that has been more divided and toxic than any other time I can remember, including champs to chumps days.

the concern is the NCAA/UNC. Butch needs an interview to clear this up. these south florida mario hacks are poisoning the well publicly.

Advertisement
I always feel like any one who goes public is trying hard just to get a shot because he knows he likely wont even get an interview. Like leach did last time. Anyone who is getting a good feel will let their agents do the work.

Advertisement
He flat out said I want the job and giggled wen Ken Dorsey was mentioned to come with him. Unreal!!! lets go!!

Advertisement
Back