Butch on 790

Advertisement
All these guys want to talk about making miami great again . Well come retire in miami

Butch HC.

Chud. Oc

Shiano DC

Hiring him now would give him a chance to evaluate the players and the staff and work on keeping together this class. I understand wanting to wait and see who's available at the end of the season, but at the same time, having someone in place now would be huge.

Advertisement
Oh man, please let this happen. He could coach for 5 or so years and get us on track and have a younger coach in waiting.

Advertisement
Someone please post a recap when done. I have to be onboard ship for the day and have no access until tonight.

These clowns won't. They bull around and drag and torture us and pick someone to look smart and then get egg on their face. I hope to god not tho

Advertisement
It might be time for that BBB billboard. The funds could be raised now. Butch citing it at the press conference to announce his hiring should be motivation alone.

He wants the job and says he has a ideal of who he wants on his staff and his age ain't nothing but a number! I'm getting chills just thinking about it if the BOT does the right thing this sleeping giant will be woke up

Advertisement
Butch is hungry, he wants this job. There would be no convincing him that we are on the right track. He knows he made a mistake when he left and he wants to rectify that mistake. Give me the guy that's hungry and already proven he can win here before.

I think Fain won't let Butch back, but could be talked into it.

Butch IS the best band-aid hire to rebuild the program over the next 3-4 years while Flake James starts building up the cash for a big time hire.

That is what they SHOULD be doing.

Advertisement
Back