Butch on 790

I would get season tickets immediately if Butch were hired!!! Haven't had them for several years!! Just my .02 ....
I don't even live in Miami anymore (not even the Southeast) and I'd buy season tickets just because I'd be so f'ing happy. I'd just give them away.

Advertisement
Dont fall for the fools gold...... The only way I hire Butch if he takes the job for like a milly.... so we can hire top notch Offensive coordinator

I would also love for him to bring Don Soldinger back as a RB coach. That man bleeds orange and green.

A 70 year old RB coach? Good Lord.

You have no idea how ignorant that statement is do you?

I know how ignorant you are. Does that count?

We're starting fresh. It's one thing to have a guy on staff for 25 years who is part of the culture of the program. Bring in a brand new coaching staff with a 70 year old assistant? Wow.

Advertisement
I would also love for him to bring Don Soldinger back as a RB coach. That man bleeds orange and green.

Who cares how old he is? Dude can coach and that's what we need right now. Solly coached the best running backs in program history and they all knew how to pick up the blitz and were all-around running backs.

Who cares how old he is? Dude can coach and that's what we need right now. Solly coached the best running backs in program history and they all knew how to pick up the blitz and were all-around running backs.

Right, age means nothing, and the game hasn't changed one bit. Maybe Gary Stevens is available too.

I'm pretty sure I orgasmed 2x during that interview. Please God bring Butch back

Advertisement

We're starting fresh. It's one thing to have a guy on staff for 25 years who is part of the culture of the program. Bring in a brand new coaching staff with a 70 year old assistant? Wow.

You know nothing, but thanks for taking the bait.

Is there a fixed age at which people stop learning? Is there a fixed age at which a teacher can no longer teach? Has a 56 year-old coach ever died? How about a 28 year-old coach? Do you think an ancient Don Shula could coach this team?

Is there a fixed age at which people stop learning? Is there a fixed age at which a teacher can no longer teach? Has a 56 year-old coach ever died? How about a 28 year-old coach? Do you think an ancient Don Shula could coach this team?

Soldinger is in high demand. Are you sure we could pry him away from Alabama, New England, etc.?

A 70 year old RB coach? Good Lord.[/QUO

Soldinger is in high demand. Are you sure we could pry him away from Alabama, New England, etc.?

Try to follow the discussion. You're no longer supporting your premise.

Advertisement
This Soldinger talk is silly. Ice has been very good. This shouldn't be a witch hunt. Fire the guys who clearly suck (Dno, Williams, Coley) and give the guys who have been good a shot at an interview to keep their jobs. (Ice, beard, Scott, Baez)

That simple.

Advertisement
There is without a doubt some concern with hiring Butch. He has never run a clean ship. Our issues started when he was here, and he undoubtedly had issues at UNC. With the current state of the program I doubt the admin would take the chance on him. Not that I am opposed to it, But I doubt it happens.

Tweet Blake and tell that Fool to Bring Butch Back! [MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]AllAccess

Try to follow the discussion. You're no longer supporting your premise.

Of course I am. He is 70 years old and his coaching career is over.

If you intended to state that you should have done so, work on your precision.

Or you can work on kissing my a$$. It was clear from the beginning that my position is that Soldinger will not be returning to be the running backs coach. If you have nothing better to do than pick stupid arguments, get a hobby.

Advertisement
Back