Butch is never coaching at Miami again

Advertisement
Yeah Bobby Petrino was never coaching at UL and his career was over after banging that fugly looking broad. Lebron was never going back to Cleveland after being trashed by the owner and his jerseys burnt. Those things are way more recent and were way more public. Wins mean more than hurt feelings of 14 years ago. Moral of the story, never say never.

Advertisement
I agree with you supacane. Unfortunately the powers at be seem to be some of the dumbest people to ever walk the planet, have to take the under consideration...

I don't think Petrino screwed Louisville. He took a job with the Falcons but..... didn't ***** Lville the way Butch screwed Miami.

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gif-the-dude-lebowski.gif

Advertisement
I don't think Petrino screwed Louisville. He took a job with the Falcons but..... didn't ***** Lville the way Butch screwed Miami.

How did he ***** Miami? By stock piling the team to lose 2 games in 3 years, play in two NT and win one should have played in 3. People lie all the **** time. Golden does it daily....not to forget he tried to run off to Pedo St and no one knew where he was for days. That was 10 months ago. Butch issues were 14 years ago and you're talking bout he screwed Miami. Look at Saban...its a occupation hazard. Some of these trustees sound like little children.

How did he ***** Miami? Dont think he was honest with the way he handled thing. In other news, what does OP mean? Original poster? For the person who post under...... WhatTheHell........ dude. Why you gotta be so mean? And stop trying to send me links to tranny **** in my PM box.

I dont think anybody knows much about anything at this point...all possibilities are on the table.

but i would bet my life we play like absolute **** the rest of the year...kids arent playing for golden anymore. Any game that involves any level of adversity (most football games do) will result in a loss. I am sticking to my guns...i think his fat *** is allowed to step down amicably out of respect from the BOT and negotiates a buy out. Just cant see him surviving what is going to happen vs FSU. I guarantee our performance in that game trumps the 'ville bowl loss. Its gonna be BAD.

Advertisement
I dont think anybody knows much about anything at this point...all possibilities are on the table.

but i would bet my life we play like absolute **** the rest of the year...kids arent playing for golden anymore. Any game that involves any level of adversity (most football games do) will result in a loss. I am sticking to my guns...i think his fat *** is allowed to step down amicably out of respect from the BOT and negotiates a buy out. Just cant see him surviving what is going to happen vs FSU. I guarantee our performance in that game trumps the 'ville bowl loss. Its gonna be BAD.

You might be right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back