Butch Got Blown Out A Bunch of Times Too

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
It takes time, especially for a new coach. Let's see where Manny use the team in year 5 before we think about changing coaches. I still expect CMD to make the ACC Championship Game and compete well with Clemson.
So we have the exact same results for 4 years, but then year 5 it magically pops? Or should we see improvements year to year, giving us a sign we are getting better?

Advertisement
We didn’t get beat by Bama, we got violently raped. Big difference. These comparisons are a joke. Would you like me to list the hundreds of coaches who didn’t turn a team around for comparison?
Hey, I was just being optimistic.

As for the coaches I listed above...I was here for the Oklahoma loss. That was as ugly..if not worse than the Alabama loss that Miami sustained.

So we have the exact same results for 4 years, but then year 5 it magically pops? Or should we see improvements year to year, giving us a sign we are getting better?
Manny improved from year 1 to year 2. As long as Manny wins 9 games then we have improved this season. Manny needs time to create his culture, establish his coaches, and recruit his players. Unless some drastic occurs, I think you give the guy his five years.

The talent level is higher under Manny than it has been in a long time. Our blue chip ratio is trending upwards just like it was under Butch (see below). You gotta give credit where credit is due.

Manny is clearly in over his head. But you can't judge the guy for losing against Bama. Everyone loses against Bama (last year they averaged 48+ points). I'm giving him until the end of the season to show improvement. If we win 10 games or 9 games, including a bowl win, and bring in another solid recruiting class, he will have earned a pass.

View attachment 153565

View attachment 153564
Source: @GojiraCane
He will accomplish none of that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back