Butch Davis would’ve had this team competing with Clemson

i watched the sugar bowl AGAIN the other day, that was a well oiled well coached football team, 10x better than what we see now
that dude set us up for 3 straight nc's. his 2000 team would have crushed Oklahoma. you can tell who the young fans are. that man came here when NO ONE else wanted the job, had no HC experience and figured it out.

On a side note, i would have taken pre-2005 richt. i think the rumors are true after his wife got sick he lost his edge.

Advertisement
i also think this team would be tougher but probably not competing with Clemson in the ACC title game last year either. too many of the kids would have quit the team under Butch. they wouldnt be able to handle his hard nose ways.

The same Richt Nut Swingers that are talking **** about Butch winning Today would be over the condemning Butch if he had lost today.

All I know is that FIU has 9 wins and Miami will end the season with 7 wins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So blind from hatred of him leaving that they just can’t admit that he was/is who we needed to hire. Some may be too young to know. Today gave me the same sick feeling I had as soon as I heard we were hiring Richt as our next HC and not Butch.
Butch has the skill and the experience that Miami needed. He was the right guy to restore the program.

So the administration sucked then and it sucks now, but you guys still come on here and cry about the administration haha. You think anything is every gonna change?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch would come here for 2 mil a year, and could pay a real OC big boy money. Same with a DC.
If we go get Butch we have to pay him the right way for Assistants, u cant give him 2 mil and expect an elite staff from top to bottom

Advertisement
Back