Butch Davis would’ve had this team competing with Clemson

Advertisement
He would have won three national titles in ONE year!
He would have drank 168 beers on a flight from New York to Los Angeles!
He would have brought Sebastian's pipe back!
He would have got us an on-campus stadium with a waterpark attached to it!
He would have only recruited 7-star players and all of them would have won Heismans!

Thank you for seeing it the right way.

They play with Butch and his contract and he bolts, then they extend the corches and try there best to keep them here. cant make this **** up man

Even if u hate Butch u cannot sit there with a straight face and tell me u rather have MR AG LC or RS over him................NO FKIN WAY IN ****
They play with Butch and his contract and he bolts, then they extend the corches and try there best to keep them here. cant make this **** up man

Even if u hate Butch u cannot sit there with a straight face and tell me u rather have MR AG LC or RS over him................NO FKIN WAY IN ****

anybody that would take MR AG LC or RS over Butch just dont watch nor understand football D

Advertisement
I can see Butch talking to the BOT "we want that ******* pipe back too" that was our Sampson hair thing we drew strength from that pipe

Butch would come here for 2 mil a year, and could pay a real OC big boy money. Same with a DC.

Advertisement
what's impossible to understand is not the fans who appreciate and respect Butch Davis but the irrational hatred for the man.
the people who insult him without any reason should be lined up to kiss his *** because without Butch Davis and the
miraculous job he did in the 90s there probably wouldn't even be a Miami football program now and what he did deserves
nothing but the highest respect from anyone who calls themselves a CANE.

the sanctions that Miami got were intended to make it impossible for the program to survive. the NCAA obviously wanted
the CANES to go away and die and that's a fact.

and as always there is more bull**** on this thread about the circumstances why Butch left Miami. people write things that
aren't truthful or accurate simply because they hate Butch Davis and are serious dumbasses.

what's impossible to understand is not the fans who appreciate and respect Butch Davis but the irrational hatred for the man.
the people who insult him without any reason should be lined up to kiss his *** because without Butch Davis and the
miraculous job he did in the 90s there probably wouldn't even be a Miami football program now.

the sanctions that Miami got were intended to make it impossible for the program to survive. the NCAA obviously wanted

and as always there is more bull**** on this thread about the circumstances why Butch left Miami. people write things that
aren't truthful or accurate simply because they hate Butch Davis and are serious dumbasses.

Loved Butch and to this day I’m still amazed at what he did here. But he’s morfed into some type of larger than life figure who’s followers have become more of a cult than a fan base.

Every word even perceived to be negative is down voted by the same guys over and over and over, even if it’s a fact, not an opinion.

It’s crazy.

Advertisement
Loved Butch and to this day I’m still amazed at what he did here. But he’s morfed into some type of larger than life figure who’s followers have become more of a cult than a fan base.

Every word even perceived to be negative is down voted by the same guys over and over and over, even if it’s a fact, not an opinion.

It’s crazy.
he deserves respect for what he did whether or not someone likes him... thats all

miraculous job he did in the 90s there probably wouldn't even be a Miami football program now and what he did deserves
nothing but the highest respect from anyone who calls themselves a CANE.

most of those clowns are 25 years old and have never seen a real Cane football game. It reminds me of the blind support the dems have for crooked hillary and her ilk, they ignore the FACT she has been caught lying so many times you cant count em. Yet Trump has the economy booming and they hate him lol makes no sense.

Advertisement
He would’ve been cheap. He would’ve hired an elite staff where we would’ve had more money for top assistants. And our money and resources could’ve gone to other things other then our coaches retirement funds and staffing family members. Money could’ve been set aside for recruiting. And he would’ve hired an attacking defense and uptempo offense which is what Mack is doing at UNC. He’s the CEO and his staff is controlling both sides of the ball. That’s how it should be. I can’t wait for this clown Richt to be gone.

Right, sure, he would beat Clemson! Oh boy. When he beats middle Tennessee State and wins that crappy conference that FIU plays in, send me another post. Butch had his chance and left for the Cleveland Browns, what else do you need me know! A lot of fans have forgotten the bonehead decisions that he made on game days. I appreciate the work Butch did, he was an excellent recruiter and an average gameday coach.

most of those clowns are 25 years old and have never seen a real Cane football game. It reminds me of the blind support the dems have for crooked hillary and her ilk, they ignore the FACT she has been caught lying so many times you cant count em. Yet Trump has the economy booming and they hate him lol makes no sense.
exactly. totally agree Texx .... and i feel sorry for CANES fans who have no clue what having a national championship team
even feels like . there is nothing like it and those of us who have experienced a CANES NC know exactly what i mean.

He would’ve been cheap. He would’ve hired an elite staff where we would’ve had more money for top assistants. And our money and resources could’ve gone to other things other then our coaches retirement funds and staffing family members. Money could’ve been set aside for recruiting. And he would’ve hired an attacking defense and uptempo offense which is what Mack is doing at UNC. He’s the CEO and his staff is controlling both sides of the ball. That’s how it should be. I can’t wait for this clown Richt to be gone.
Butch was a terrible game day coach.

Advertisement
Back