Butch Davis to FIU?

Advertisement
Mediocre coach who caught lightning in a bottle sixteen years ago and hasn't done anything of significance since. Yawn.

How's that NC coming along with pRicht?

Hellova lot closer than a corch who hasn't won a game in half a decade.

and is STILL light years better

lightening in a bottle? he had to search the country for kids who wanted to play at a school that couldnt hardly field a juco team lol

Advertisement
Mediocre coach who caught lightning in a bottle sixteen years ago and hasn't done anything of significance since. Yawn.

How's that NC coming along with pRicht?

Hellova lot closer than a corch who hasn't won a game in half a decade.

and is STILL light years better

lightening in a bottle? he had to search the country for kids who wanted to play at a school that couldnt hardly field a juco team lol

Funny thing is that ever since 2001 our kids look good on film then get here and **** the bed. It's as if they got here and forgot what a football was. I'd rather search the country for hungry kids than pampered mitches any day.

I'd much rather the Canes be scheduling a Butch-led FIU than FAMU or Appy State. We're actually likely to get a decent game.

Advertisement
FIU still hasn't announced anything. Maybe Butch is holding out for an even ****tier job?

FIU still hasn't announced anything. Maybe Butch is holding out for an even ****tier job?

He just got offered the Savannah State job and is attempting to leverage that for a better deal from FIU. Stay tuned. This could get exciting.

Advertisement
Can't believe this thread is 12 pages in and still running strong.

Advertisement

He just got offered the Savannah State job and is attempting to leverage that for a better deal from FIU. Stay tuned. This could get exciting.

Apparently as exciting as playing Va Tech on a thursday night

So now you're ripping UM in order to defend Butch Davis? Big fan.

I for one am tired of these lames coming on here acting as if the last 13 years haven't existed...as if they think that clappy, wandy shannon, alfraud gordlen, and now mock reek hasn't happened at all. That ****es me off to no end.

Advertisement
Back