Butch Davis playcalling, he calls plays like a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love for Richt to bring KD here and start bringing him along so one day he could be calling our plays, dude is uber smart
Kinda doubt he leaves an athletic director position to become an assistant coach.

Advertisement
He didn't. Nor did Ken Dorsey. Maybe, oh I don't know it was Rich Skrosky, the OC.
The assistant AD doesn't call plays?

Shalalalala was calling plays for us. I saw pics of her wearing headphones, during the Shannon era, I think. Probably saw it on Alex Jones, I think.

You enfatuated Davis Bltchboys are actually ****ed he got clocked yesterday. Be honest, you morons were secretly hoping Bltch would pull the upset like Old Dominion...because I’m seeing a lot of angry porsters, like you, today.

Tell me what a great coach he is when drunk frat boy Kiffin wipes the field with him in an evenly matched game with similar talent.

One would have to be retarded - (you understand that, don't you?) to believe for a moment that UM could possibly lose that game. If Butch weren't there - no one would even think a moment about this game - any more than Savannah State.

Your assumptions (being the first three letters) about me being angry are yet again a complete fabrication in that BB sized brain you use for storing your neurons.

I pity you personally - you're very insecure - or none of this would bother you at all - yeah, I like Butch and think he's a much better coach FOR UM than anyone else.

Some coaches are just made for particular schools. Schnellenberger could never again put together a smoking hot team elsewhere - nor could Erickson - nor could Butch.

But all of them at UM, especially Schnellenberger and Butch - the only two to build up a team from almost scratch - they and UM were a match made in heaven.

Choke on it.

And quit wearing your shorts backwards. I'm sure it saves you some time - but you just walk funny.

One would have to be retarded - (you understand that, don't you?) to believe for a moment that UM could possibly lose that game. If Butch weren't there - no one would even think a moment about this game - any more than Savannah State.

Your assumptions (being the first three letters) about me being angry are yet again a complete fabrication in that BB sized brain you use for storing your neurons.

I pity you personally - you're very insecure - or none of this would bother you at all - yeah, I like Butch and think he's a much better coach FOR UM than anyone else.

Some coaches are just made for particular schools. Schnellenberger could never again put together a smoking hot team elsewhere - nor could Erickson - nor could Butch.

But all of them at UM, especially Schnellenberger and Butch - the only two to build up a team from almost scratch - they and UM were a match made in heaven.

Choke on it.

And quit wearing your shorts backwards. I'm sure it saves you some time - but you just walk funny.

A bunch of coaches have won at UM and couldn’t win anywhere else and your infatuation is with Butch Davis, who had one ten win season at UM?

LMAO

Advertisement
Do you think FIU’s power index rating is a compliment to Butch? Do you think it’s good that he has one of the worst teams in the country?

It's his second year.

At UNC he took over a 4-7 team at a basketball school.

It took him a while - just as it did at UM - as he had to actually build the teams - but he sure kicked UM's *** four times. At UNC, the basketball school.

Let's see what happens. If we'd have hired Butch - we may not have an IPF yet - but our football team I think would be much further along than it is - especially our defense.

It's his second year.

At UNC he took over a 4-7 team at a basketball school.

It took him a while - just as it did at UM - as he had to actually build the teams - but he sure kicked UM's *** four times. At UNC, the basketball school.

Let's see what happens. If we'd have hired Butch - we may not have an IPF yet - but our football team I think would be much further along than it is - especially our defense.

Ok. You can think whatever you want, but there’s zero evidence to support that. Beating Randy Shannon isn’t impressive. Randy Shannon had lost by 48 points to Al Groh. Butch has never engineered a quick turn around. Ever.

I don't think Richt is known for his game day coaching as far as that goes.

I don't recall Butch ever asking, "Is this fourth down?"

Richt’s game day coaching is laughably better than Botch’s. Which is why Richt always wins a lot of games, and Butch doesn’t.

Advertisement
Georgia had a cupboard full of good players when he took over at Georgia.

Butch had squat for numbers and UM had really bad press - which made it even worse for recruiting when he took over UM.

But once the third year scholarship bankrupcy was finished - Butch's teams each year significantly got better.

At UNC, his teams got better and better and better. UNC players beat UM players four times. That's coaching, boys - and you can just choke on it if you don't like it.

I don't see Richt ever winning enough compared to the stock of talent his teams have had.

Butch had squat for numbers and UM had really bad press - which made it even worse for recruiting when he took over UM.

But once the third year scholarship bankrupcy was finished - Butch's teams each year significantly got better.

At UNC, his teams got better and better and better. UNC players beat UM players four times. That's coaching, boys - and you can just choke on it if you don't like it.

I don't see Richt ever winning enough compared to the stock of talent his teams have had.

LOL. The revionist history is incredible.

His teams didn’t get “better and better” at UNC. They maxed out at 8 wins. They won 8 games for three straight years. They never beat NCSU, who is their biggest football rival. And he was going 8-5 while using John Blake to bag high profile recruits. So he was cheating, and not even doing anything impressive with it.

His teams didn’t get “significantly better” at Miami. He took over a 10-2 team and went 8-3. He didn’t do better than 9-3 until 2000.

Richt took over a team that hadn’t won the SEC since 1982 and won it in his second year.

You want to see a turn around in conference USA..look at FAU. They went from 3-9 to 11-3 in one year. Meanwhile Butch is putting together 8 win seasons because that’s what he is. He is an 8-9 win a year coach who doesn’t even try to win the game against better teams.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
LOL. The revionist history is incredible.

His teams didn’t get “better and better” at UNC. They maxed out at 8 wins. They won 8 games for three straight years. They never beat NCSU, who is their biggest football rival. And he was going 8-5 while using John Blake to bag high profile recruits. So he was cheating, and not even doing anything impressive with it.

His teams didn’t get “significantly better” at Miami. He took over a 10-2 team and went 8-3. He didn’t do better than 9-3 until 2000.

Richt took over a team that hadn’t won the SEC since 1982 and won it in his second year.

You want to see a turn around in conference USA..look at FAU. They went from 3-9 to 11-3 in one year. Meanwhile Butch is putting together 8 win seasons because that’s what he is. He is an 8-9 win a year coach who doesn’t even try to win the game against better teams.

You're not THAT stupid, are you? Butch didn't use bag men - the UNC was busted for providing ALL athletes and even regular students a few crip courses - and had been doing so for many years before Butch got there! If the school hadn't done that - Butch had that team ready to roll that year.

You want to be stupid - that's your choice - but you can't say Butch was working to bag anyone. By the way - his last year? He had a number of his starters who were suspended - nothing to do with Butch - and the STILL did pretty good and won his bowl game.

Yes, he took over a 10-2 team at Miami - that barely survived the Death Penalty that 10-2 year - and starting with his first day at UM, started with the loss of 31 scholarships - the program's name was Mudd - and for all intents and purposes - he had to rebuild a team almost from squat. Like Schnellenberger.

You retards that read quick stats - but don't understand WTH is behind those stats - you're blind in one eye, and can't see out the other.

Richt took over a healthy team - and Oh! Won the SEC - how many times? Over how long?

You're one of those who likes the guy who sneaks into the field of a marathon the last mile of the run -

Or who tops a mountain after being dropped off by a helicopter near the pinnacle! What an accomplishment.

Butch is a program builder - he's got a record for doing that. Richt isn't. Nor does he have a record for doing that.

Butch is a proven recruiter/program builder - Richt only gets in a drives.

There's a difference. A big difference.

Twice. Including blowing a 20 point lead once.

I seem to remember Saban losing to Louisiana Monroe - AT ALABAMA!

Gee, didn't VT just lose to Old Dominian?

These odd games do occur.

Who did Clemson recently lose to?

Get it together guys! Or tighten your sphincter - you're losing - dribbling a lot of crap from your nether region.

Advertisement

The furthest Richt ever went was with the players that he inherited.

BoRtch can get hated on for a lot, but play calling?

C'mon bruv, SMH.

A bunch of coaches have won at UM and couldn’t win anywhere else and your infatuation is with Butch Davis, who had one ten win season at UM?

LMAO
A Bunch of coaches Won at UM but nowhere else??....Hmmmm....
Howard Won with Dolphins...UM...Louisville and FAU
JJ Won at UM and Dallas....
Erickson Won at WSU...UM and Seattle
Butch Won at UM...Dallas...and UNC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back