Butch Davis playcalling, he calls plays like a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Waited till the 7th string came in to start throwing it deep and tried to pad his stats. No wonder ECU owned his *** and he never won a championship with the 2000 team
Could u imagine MR giving up a 23-3 lead to ecu and then being forgiving 😂😂

Advertisement
This game reminded me of the frustration many had with Butch ...and others seemed to forget.

He was great a game planning. But when things didn't go his way he was very slow adapt during a game.

Well against us he didn't have the horses......But I see Butch's frustrating inadequacy still remains

If you want to see him lose to even matched talent, watch him play FAU.

Advertisement
Butch team is overmatched the total yes for fiu prove that.plus it's his second year .if Malik was still in the score would be closer.

Oh, that was such an *** whipping! We have to take great pride in this monumental victory!

FIU has an ESPN power index rating of 94th - and Miami has a rating of 12th.

You guys have to be absolutely tingling.

Covered the spread while vastly out talented Butch did pretty well yesterday.

We should have scored 50 if Rich hadn't started Dozier.

Lmao. Scoring in garbage time after down 5 scores and gaining 48 yards of offense for most of the game isn’t doing well.

Oh, that was such an *** whipping! We have to take great pride in this monumental victory!

You enfatuated Davis Bltchboys are actually ****ed he got clocked yesterday. Be honest, you morons were secretly hoping Bltch would pull the upset like Old Dominion...because I’m seeing a lot of angry porsters, like you, today.

Tell me what a great coach he is when drunk frat boy Kiffin wipes the field with him in an evenly matched game with similar talent.

Advertisement
Butch has never been known for his game day coaching. Building a roster yes, game day not so
much.

Butch is such a good coach that he can’t compete with anyone who has superior talent to him. According to the Butch sycophants. Which is exactly what he’s always been. Unless he has a massive talent advantage, he’s garbage.

That embarrassment of a gameplan he came out with yesterday is exactly what it would have been like if he was the coach. He’s always been super conservative and doesn’t give his teams any chance to win the game by making plays. They have to out talent the opponent by a huge margin, or else you end up with what you saw yesterday.

Do you think FIU’s power index rating is a compliment to Butch? Do you think it’s good that he has one of the worst teams in the country?

Advertisement
Covered the spread while vastly out talented Butch did pretty well yesterday.

We should have scored 50 if Rich hadn't started Dozier.

No. It was closer because we put in backups on defense to get experience. Something we weren’t able to do last season due to it always being close.

“Did pretty well” - had 85 yards through 3 quarters.

Miami could have named the score yesterday. Butch didn’t even try to win the game. That’s the reason the guy has one ten win season in how many years of coaching?

since when was butch davis calling plays?

you guys..

Butch is the head coach. He hires the coordinators and is responsible for the approach. The uber conservative gameplan they had yesterday was classic Botch.

Actually i believe Ken Dorsey calling their plays. So all of the ire needs to be directed that way
i would love for Richt to bring KD here and start bringing him along so one day he could be calling our plays, dude is uber smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back