Butch Davis playcalling, he calls plays like a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's been trying to burn clock since the first snap. That's why he took a retirement job at FIU. He's done.

Advertisement
Butch team is overmatched the total yes for fiu prove that.plus it's his second year .if Malik was still in the score would be closer.

He's calling plays like a guy who knows he made a mistake leaving the U the first time so he's doing anything to help us out now. He pretty much told Mark Richt he'll give our offense as many possessions as possible to get Perry ready for Thursday.

Advertisement
Waited till the 7th string came in to start throwing it deep and tried to pad his stats. No wonder ECU owned his *** and he never won a championship with the 2000 team

Last edited:
Savannah States had a more creative offense than this
He had slot receivers with our DB’s 12 yards off all the first half. A 2 step drop and an easy pass. The idiot just kept on running it for a loss or dropping back for a sack. No more about Butch on this board. He had his day and that’s long gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game reminded me of the frustration many had with Butch ...and others seemed to forget.

He was great a game planning. But when things didn't go his way he was very slow adapt during a game.

Well against us he didn't have the horses......But I see Butch's frustrating inadequacy still remains

Last edited:
Covered the spread while vastly out talented Butch did pretty well yesterday.

We should have scored 50 if Rich hadn't started Dozier.[/QUOTE

We might have scored 60 if Jeff Thomas hadn't left game in 1st qtr with dehydration, if Nikosi hadn't fumbled near the end on the 6 & Weldon hadn't fumbled the ball. Oh & did I mention the one called back? Having said that I hope we see more of Nokisi. FIU didn't do squat until all of our backups appeared at the end. FIU=glorified HS team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back