Butch Davis holds first spring game as head coach of FIU Pan

Advertisement
Was studying on campus Friday and went by to check out Butch and watch a little football. That team is more garbage than a landfill with the exception of like 2.5 players. Anthony Jones was making people look stupid with his ability to shift and has elite speed based on how slow everyone else looked. I think the kid could have played here behind Walton or maybe even be on the same level. Could have really used him this year.

A wide receiver named Malony was also making some really nice catches, reminded me of Berrios. And some other kid a WR named Owens was also making really nice catches. The rest of the team is full of scrubs that wouldn't make it on UM's practice squad. It's going to take Butch a long time (at least 3 years) before he can put them contention for the conference. He needs to get rid of Turners guys.

It was very hard to stay engaged in the game. Snooze fest for 90% of the time

Maloney went to Columbus, he was on the team that lost in the state championship. Love the comparison to berrios, not the biggest receiver, but would always punk cbs during the HS games I'd watch. Very quick player, glad he seemed like he was playing well

Butch Davis holds first spring game as head coach of FIU Panthers

Did CaneDynasty and Duke4heisman attend? If they did they were probably the only 2 people in the stands. Except for the girlfriends of the players anyway.

so what was your previous handle here that you were banned with?

That's what I was thinking. How does someone who joined in the last few weeks know all about those 2 and their infatuations with Butch?

Did [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] catch a band for too much Olsen slurping??

Advertisement

Did CaneDynasty and Duke4heisman attend? If they did they were probably the only 2 people in the stands. Except for the girlfriends of the players anyway.

That's what I was thinking. How does someone who joined in the last few weeks know all about those 2 and their infatuations with Butch?

Did [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] catch a band for too much Olsen slurping??

As I said last week - #ValidCallHome

Same thing as some guy that joined just a few weeks ago. Knew everything about some posters here. 305sonething.

Advertisement
Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

Was studying on campus Friday and went by to check out Butch and watch a little football. That team is more garbage than a landfill with the exception of like 2.5 players. Anthony Jones was making people look stupid with his ability to shift and has elite speed based on how slow everyone else looked. I think the kid could have played here behind Walton or maybe even be on the same level. Could have really used him this year.

A wide receiver named Malony was also making some really nice catches, reminded me of Berrios. And some other kid a WR named Owens was also making really nice catches. The rest of the team is full of scrubs that wouldn't make it on UM's practice squad. It's going to take Butch a long time (at least 3 years) before he can put them contention for the conference. He needs to get rid of Turners guys.

Thanks. Loved Jones and Mahoney coming out.

Butch needs to embrace the spread and recruit the best local passers.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Where were u sitting? I was alone on my sideline.

He wasn't on the sideline. I picked him up from the JCC after mat drills and we just drove by very slowly.

We were in the jacked up F250 that kept doing laps

He wasn't on the sideline. I picked him up from the JCC after mat drills and we just drove by very slowly.

We were in the jacked up F250 that kept doing laps

Only in Florida

Advertisement
Back