Butch Davis... Here's why:

Canenable

Recruit
If everyone is worried about paying enormous buyouts, Butch is making $1MM a year

Butch is a proven quantity here and we don't need another person that doesn't get what the U is about

Butch can recruit and if we aren't paying players like the SEC then we need every other advantage in recruiting we can get as we are losing players from our area every year

Butch can get players that want the NFL, has developed a ton of NFL talent, more than every other potential candidate

He is not going to the NFL, he appreciates the U more than any other candidate and he has paid his penance.

HIRE BUTCH DAVIS!

Advertisement
he is the safest. always has been. mario gets so fla but he is high risk. end of the day, either of these two got the job, alot of kids will transfers. there wont be bar milos, cagers, and others on their rosters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bbd

Bring back Dennis.

We could pay him with booze, then spend the money on his assustants

I love the idea of Mike Leach ... dude can maximize the talent in So FLA with the spread offense . If 2/3 stars from the west are balling at WSU, imagine what he does with the talent from So FLA.

I also wouldn’t mind getting Manny back at the U.. I know he would be a fresh head coach, but he’s made in Dade and this would be his dream gig running the U. I have to imagine the only reason he wanted to haul *** is because of Richt . If you don’t think he was a huge piece and has the connections in SO FLA just look at the amount of defommits we had when he took the Temple job.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back