Butch Davis - Haters cost us 4 crappy coaches

Advertisement
And here we are.

Hope you Butch haters are enjoying this. If only . . .
BD.jpg

Advertisement
That would be an great hire.....coach with a losing record the last 4 seasons..................GREAT HIRE

Try again. Syracuse won 10 games last year and they’re no where near us in recruiting. Dino is doing more with less in a P5 conference with a bad team than Butch is doing in C-USA. Dino’s offense would’ve killed it here

Try again. Syracuse won 10 games last year and they’re no where near us in recruiting. Dino is doing more with less in a P5 conference with a bad team than Butch is doing in C-USA. Dino’s offense would’ve killed it here

Hey dipsh1t....learn math....what is his record at Syracuse the last 4 seasons.................by the way still hasnt beaten a P5 team this year but sure lets hire him
And I am not saying bring Butch back.....but Dino sucks as much as dIAZ

Advertisement
Hey dipsh1t....learn math....what is his record at Syracuse the last 4 seasons.................by the way still hasnt beaten a P5 team this year but sure lets hire him
And I am not saying bring Butch back.....but Dino sucks as much as dIAZ

That is the dumb thinking people had about Mullen. Why is he not dominating the SEC at MissSt? You wouldn't have hired Jimmy Johnson (29-25-1 at OkieSt) or Dennis Erickson (18-16 at Wyoming and WashSt) either. Record context is key.

If Butch was so great, some other major program would have hired him. You think a bunch of fan boys know something every AD in the country doesn’t?

exactly.

if butch wasn't a pathologically lying POS, and had dropped that money grubbing ho he's married to, .... he'd probably still be here.

the other slice of irony is that the only team we likely beat the rest of the season is Butch's.

God you're all on the spectrum.

WE NEED A MODERN OFFENSE NOT GO BACK TO THE STONE AGES

Give it a rest with the Butch shīt, man. We'd all be calling for Butch's head too if he had been hired. Dude is washed up.
Fans already called for Butch's head before he righted the ship. They would have called for Jimmy's too his first year.

That said, this better look a lot better next year.

Advertisement
Butch is 3-3 right now with losses to Tulane, Western Kentucky, and Louisiana Tech. Even with that....he'd still be 100 times better than Manny. But he wouldn't be the answer.

That is the dumb thinking people had about Mullen. Why is he not dominating the SEC at MissSt? You wouldn't have hired Jimmy Johnson (29-25-1 at OkieSt) or Dennis Erickson (18-16 at Wyoming and WashSt) either. Record context is key.

hey dipsh1t.....winning records....babers got lucky last year.......still hasnt beaten a P5 team this year.......*** even dIAZ did that

Advertisement
Give it a rest with the Butch shīt, man. We'd all be calling for Butch's head too if he had been hired. Dude is washed up.

STFU!

I've heard all this contrived BS dismissal of Butch Davis - and you're going to hear it again and again - so choke on it.

Aholes with the same identical BS was pulled out every time we needed a coach - and every single one didn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground - kinda like you - and those of your ilk.

So we've wasted well over a decade due to this kind of crap like we've been seeing - and really - it's getting tiresome.

God you're all on the spectrum.

WE NEED A MODERN OFFENSE NOT GO BACK TO THE STONE AGES

Butch won't be calling plays - most Head Coaches don't. So this reasoning is kinda retarded.

What Butch does know - is how to build a program from the dumper - and stock it with talent.

I've seen the jeniuses on here talking about all this talent we have coming in each year - and I'm seeing it on the field overall. But you see - that's where Butch works his magic - evaluation and recruiting.

If you don't think he can sell to a recruit - ask those who he recruited when he was here.

STFU!

I've heard all this contrived BS dismissal of Butch Davis - and you're going to hear it again and again - so choke on it.

Aholes with the same identical BS was pulled out every time we needed a coach - and every single one didn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground - kinda like you - and those of your ilk.

So we've wasted well over a decade due to this kind of crap like we've been seeing - and really - it's getting tiresome.
beer salute.gif

Butch won't be calling plays - most Head Coaches don't. So this reasoning is kinda retarded.

What Butch does know - is how to build a program from the dumper - and stock it with talent.

I've seen the jeniuses on here talking about all this talent we have coming in each year - and I'm seeing it on the field overall. But you see - that's where Butch works his magic - evaluation and recruiting.

If you don't think he can sell to a recruit - ask those who he recruited when he was here.
also, please remind these ****brain Butch-haters that trying to recruit at FIU is hard as **** compared to how Butch could recruit at Miami.

Advertisement
Back