Butch Boys

I am not one of the delusional butch supporters, but thinking hes a bad coach because he is losing to an AAC team with FIU isn't saying much.
BH2.jpg

Advertisement
Butch Davis is a Miami Hurricanes legend; and although he’s no longer a good football coach, the vitriol and disrespect he gets on this message board is shameful.

The fact that nobody except FIU would hire him speaks for itself. But Nick ******* Saban wouldn’t win at FIU.
He gets it because there are still people on here that think he should've been the coach instead of Richt.

When we reference his lack of success at Fiu, it's radio silence. You would think he coaches UCF the way some on here hype him up.

You’re literally doing the same thing with FIU. Think about that for a second; every time FIU loses a college football game, you swing your **** around and **** on a Miami Hurricanes legend.

Super bold hot take, bro.
How many titles does this Miami legend have? Because don’t you have to win national titles to be a legend?

What’s going to happen to the butch boys and their “greatest roster ever assembled” claim when Bama has 8 first rounders this year? They won’t even have that any more

Advertisement
Only someone with the IQ of soap would believe an unproven and undocumented piece of crap like this. The Butch-haters that started this filthy rumor are low class lying maggots.
Only someone with the IQ of soap would believe an unproven and undocumented piece of crap like this. The Butch-haters that started this filthy rumor are low class lying maggots.
You don’t think it’s possible that he negative recruited against Miami that way at UNC?

My understanding is that Marcus Forston is the one he did it to and Forston is the one who has told what happened. Forston said something like “I don’t get in trouble in the Pork-n-Beans, how am I gonna get in trouble in Coral Gables?”

You’re literally doing the same thing with FIU. Think about that for a second; every time FIU loses a college football game, you swing your **** around and **** on a Miami Hurricanes legend.

Super bold hot take, bro.

I never **** on Butch. I **** on the imbeciles on here who think he's some type of God and the only solution possible for this program. The one's upvoting the Fire Manny thread posted by a troll after game one of his career so they feel one step closer to their one and only goal in life, to bring back Butch.

And for the record, the term legend is reserved for Champions.

Guys, Butch passed up gigs at USC, LSU, Texas, Ohio State and about 20 other multimillion dollar jobs so that he could coach in Kendall. He only wants to coach at FIU and UM. The BBB crew knows better than these other foolish schools.

Advertisement
Plenty of successful coaches weren't able to duplicate that success at another university. Sometimes there's more to it than just the coach,
He wasn’t successful here other than assembling the best roster in the history of college football that he got nothing out of.

You don’t think it’s possible that he negative recruited against Miami that way at UNC?

My understanding is that Marcus Forston is the one he did it to and Forston is the one who has told what happened. Forston said something like “I don’t get in trouble in the Pork-n-Beans, how am I gonna get in trouble in Coral Gables?”
He absolutely trashed Miami and used Sean Taylor’s murder against the area. You can believe the slack-jawed Booch zombies or believe the truth. Your choice.

Reposting from the Urban Meyer thread. Applies here too. The exaggerations grow exponentially by year:

The thing you Cult of Butch guys don't get is it's not "bashing" Butch. They are statements of fact.

He has one 10 win seasons in 20 years as a head coach. He was looking to bigger, better deal us and ultimately did bail on the Canes for more money in Clevleand. He has been fired from his last two jobs. He is 1-3 in his third year at FIU.

At the same time you dead eyed zombies regurgitate the same assumptions over and over and over and over about what he would
do here. And they're getting more preposterous every year.

He'd have 4-5 championships. He would have stopped USC's epic run. He'd have out coached Tressel in 02' and the whopper of them all...he'd be outrecruting Nick Saban right now.

And those comments are just from yesterday.

You dudes are pathetic, led by the Ray FInkel of your cult Cane in Orlando, with your tunnel vision that Butch and only Butch can save us.

Give me a break.

You missed the part where he came out of retirement to be a "special assistant" to Greg Schiano on one of the biggest trainwreck teams in NFL history. I could write a book about about how messed up that coaching staff was and the absurdities that followed.

I don't care what the deifying Boootch cultists think about what he accomplished earlier in his career. What's relevant now is that the guy is completely out of touch with modern football. He belongs on a golf course or in an air-conditioned studio speaking generic platitudes from a distance.

He absolutely trashed Miami and used Sean Taylor’s murder against the area. You can believe the slack-jawed Booch zombies or believe the truth. Your choice.
You know I only learned about this recently and I never had anything against Butch before. I get being a fan of a coach but when something like this comes out and the Butch guys go into attack mode, there’s something wrong with them. It’s not putting UM first and it’s certainly not looking at things objectively.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No more BBB. It’s now BAB (Bet Against Butch). I hammered against Booch last night and absolutely cleaned up.

Hahahahah I didn’t play that game but come on. You can’t thump your chest when you cover on a returned onside kick with 30 seconds left. Shockingly, I didn’t have FIU or Houston this week. Those are usually the spine crushing losses I take.

How many titles does this Miami legend have? Because don’t you have to win national titles to be a legend?

What’s going to happen to the butch boys and their “greatest roster ever assembled” claim when Bama has 8 first rounders this year? They won’t even have that any more
Ok, second greatest roster ever assembled. What’s the ******* difference? You’re ****ting on him because you didn’t want him to get a victory lap like six years ago. You’re a big boy, get over it.

Advertisement
Back