Butch being interviewed today

sabrose

Sophomore
The info comes from a poster on TOS who is the Uncle of the Patchan boys. He is very reliable and connected. What this tells me is he passed the vetting of Korn Ferry .This IMO is good news.

Advertisement
He interviewed yesterday and accepted the job already...I read that on this site.

Why the fvck are the "interviewing" anyone. Do we really need an interview to hire the best coach??? This ish is retarded.

WTF took them so long to interview butch when he was lobbying for the job the day after it opened up???

Advertisement
LOL, we are going to be "interviewing" people for the next 3 weeks as the smart AD's hire the guys they want and we're holding a bag o **** in one hand and a 5 year contract for Mario Cristobal in the other hand contemplating which hand hold more promise for Miami.

Why the fvck are the "interviewing" anyone. Do we really need an interview to hire the best coach??? This ish is retarded.
No need for candidates to talk to the AD that they don't know. Why interview a person you are about to pay millions of dollars? Why be thorough with the most important hire in decades?

Advertisement

I know. Last time some other company tried to steal me away, U told them same thing. "Just sent me a check. If I cash it, then I will be there on Monday." Smucks still thought I should fly in for an interview. Go figure.

Could it be that he was there yesterday, and finalizing the deal today? Or could it just all be bullshyt...

Stop saying TOS. You don't have to say that here, unless you're too afraid to say "Canesport" so we know that the report is full of ****.

Advertisement
No need for candidates to talk to the AD that they don't know. Why interview a person you are about to pay millions of dollars? Why be thorough with the most important hire in decades?

B/C an interview shouldn't be the determining factor in who you hire as coach. There isnt some secret magic that coaches can say. Either the guy is a good coach or he isn't. If you are picking your coach based off an interview, then you have SERIOUS problems.

Besides, they never interview anyone for head coaching jobs in the NFL.

Advertisement

Besides, they never interview anyone for head coaching jobs in the NFL.

Do you think Bama had to interview Saban? Michigan have to interview Harbaugh? OSU have to interview Urban?

If you are interviewing candidates it means you are more interested in 300 page binders than on field results.

You idiots do realize that the interview is a conversation between the candidate and his future boss. Why would we want that to happen? No need for them to talk prior to signing the contract. I mean, why talk about details or what he would need in personnel. Just jump into it blind.

Advertisement
Back