Other Sports But can he play linebacker? [Weatherford Pitcher Gone Krazy]

Advertisement

😂😂😂
law and order crazy shit GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would’ve stopped on a dime and let that dork tackle the air, and then continue running the bases line nothing happened.

I’d have stopped and hit him with a forearm shiver across the throat….then when he finally started to breathe right again I’d kick him in the nuts and continue on to finish my HR trot….

Kicked off the team? Lmao all he did was tackle the kid.
Dude that is not a tackle. It's a blindside hit to the head/neck area. Could have seriously injured the guy. And it wasn't something where they faced off and he could brace himself. He was completely blindsided. This isn't football where you expect it. And even that would have been targeting as he went for his head area.

Dude that is not a tackle. It's a blindside hit to the head/neck area. Could have seriously injured the guy. And it wasn't something where they faced off and he could brace himself. He was completely blindsided. This isn't football where you expect it. And even that would have been targeting as he went for his head area.
It was a tackle and it doesn't matter if it would be targeting or not. He could have easily avoided it. A check hook would have been the perfect response, he also could have just shot his own double leg. They are on grass he could have done a lot of avoid that. They did a lot worse in the MLB back in the day.

Advertisement
How could that easily have been avoided? You can see his head is turned towards the base coach and doesn't see it til the last second. Lot of stuff in a lot of sports you could do "back in the day." Doesn't mean it was right then, doesn't make it right now. No place for that in baseball.

It was a tackle and it doesn't matter if it would be targeting or not. He could have easily avoided it. A check hook would have been the perfect response, he also could have just shot his own double leg. They are on grass he could have done a lot of avoid that. They did a lot worse in the MLB back in the day.
It was a cheap shot by a little *****. The guy wasn't even looking. He should be gone forever. Luckily he didn't seriously injure the runner.

Advertisement
That catcher is a solid teammate. He thought people were getting pulled off his pitcher, but when another guy seems to take a shot he jumps onto the pitcher to protect him.

I agree he is a little *****, but the other kid is an even bigger ***** since he got dropped by the little *****
Are you kidding?!?! Let me guess, you would have popped right up?
If that is the case, and you have eligibility left, I suggest you call Coach Cristobal and get on the team.

Are you kidding?!?! Let me guess, you would have popped right up?
If that is the case, and you have eligibility left, I suggest you call Coach Cristobal and get on the team.
I wouldn't have been tackled in the first place. Unless the guys name is Gable Stevenson, I am not getting tackled by a guy who is 15 feet away from me. The only reason football players can get tackled in situations like that is because them going for their own take down is pointless, since you will be considered down anyway in football and launching some sort of strike is illegal.

If someone tries to tackle you high and you shoot a double leg the guy shooting is going to win every single time.

Advertisement
Back