Other Sports But can he play linebacker? [Weatherford Pitcher Gone Krazy]

I wouldn't have been tackled in the first place. Unless the guys name is Gable Stevenson, I am not getting tackled by a guy who is 15 feet away from me. The only reason football players can get tackled in situations like that is because them going for their own take down is pointless, since you will be considered down anyway in football and launching some sort of strike is illegal.

If someone tries to tackle you high and you shoot a double leg the guy shooting is going to win every single time.
Ok, let's try this again, what part of the guy wasn't looking is confusing you? He's running out a HR and looking at his coach and slapping hands.

Advertisement
Ok, let's try this again, what part of the guy wasn't looking is confusing you? He's running out a HR and looking at his coach and slapping hands.
I see the video. The guy gets a glimpse of him when he was about 4-5 feet away from him. Which is plenty of time to shoot a double or numerous other options. The coach sees it earlier and should have notified him.

Are you kidding?!?! Let me guess, you would have popped right up?
If that is the case, and you have eligibility left, I suggest you call Coach Cristobal and get on the team.

Bro, pay attention. CIS is bursting with some of the top martial artists in South Florida. @OriginalGatorHater already told you he is coming with the Mexican hook or maybe a single leg take down followed by some ground + pound. @TLOC is using aikido mastery and style to stop on a dime and make the pitcher look foolish on his way to home plate. @Cajuncane is half stepping it into a forearm strike to the throat... he might catch a charge on that one.

Personally, it depends on my mood. On a bad day, I'm probably going with a front flip into a falling axe kick aimed at the back of the head. Leave him with a Manny lisp for life. On a good day, a very simple judo hip toss, utilizing the pitcher's own moment to clown him, then a few back hand springs onto home plate.

Either way, just for the audacity of the attempted tackle, I'd find his sister or his GF (whichever is hotter), smash, make her fall in love, send her flowers every Tuesday (just because), make her think it's real for several months, meet all her friends and gain their approval, start looking at apartments together, and suddenly ghost her as she was waiting for me outside Applebees for dinner with her parents. No call. No text. No DM. She'd never see or hear from me again.

Bro, pay attention. CIS is bursting with some of the top martial artists in South Florida. @OriginalGatorHater already told you he is coming with the Mexican hook or maybe a single leg take down followed by some ground + pound. @TLOC is using aikido mastery and style to stop on a dime and make the pitcher look foolish on his way to home plate. @Cajuncane is half stepping it into a forearm strike to the throat... he might catch a charge on that one.

Personally, it depends on my mood. On a bad day, I'm probably going with a front flip into a falling axe kick aimed at the back of the head. Leave him with a Manny lisp for life. On a good day, a very simple judo hip toss, utilizing the pitcher's own moment to clown him, then a few back hand springs onto home plate.

Either way, just for the audacity of the attempted tackle, I'd find his sister or his GF (whichever is hotter), smash, make her fall in love, send her flowers every Tuesday (just because), make her think it's real for several months, meet all her friends and gain their approval, start looking at apartments together, and suddenly ghost her as she was waiting for me outside Applebees for dinner with her parents. No call. No text. No DM. She'd never see or hear from me again.
Ya... The check hook is not a Mexican hook. Completely different move.

You don't need to be an expert martial artist to be able to stop this guy from tackling you. The fact that you and @Zombie-Cane think this is such a difficult move to avoid, just simply shows that you 2 don't know a single thing about hand to hand combat. Which is fine, but this is the equivalent of some fat guy who never got off of his couch saying "no one could possibly not get juked out by "blaze the great". When in reality tons of people could stop him it just so happens the fat guy isn't able to.

You don't need to be an expert martial artist to be able to stop this guy from tackling you. The fact that you and @Zombie-Cane think this is such a difficult move to avoid, just simply shows that you 2 don't know a single thing about hand to hand combat. Which is fine, but this is the equivalent of some fat guy who never got off of his couch saying "no one could possibly not get juked out by "blaze the great". When in reality tons of people could stop him it just so happens the fat guy isn't able to.
I hope I don't run into anyone as bad as you, ever................
Great Job Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement

Austin Powers Movie GIF

Dude that is not a tackle. It's a blindside hit to the head/neck area. Could have seriously injured the guy. And it wasn't something where they faced off and he could brace himself. He was completely blindsided. This isn't football where you expect it. And even that would have been targeting as he went for his head area.
Do you sit down when you pee? This is Merika!!! The land of the free and the home of the badass!!! The country I signed on the line to protect and serve!!! He needs to suck it up, grow a pair, drink some water, and drive on!!! Airborne 4 life!!!!

Bro, I am 100% joking. I do love me some contact sports but you are absolutely right that was some foul **** and he could have really done some damage.

This response, right here, is a perfect example of why you have no friends.

Advertisement
This response, right here, is a perfect example of why you have no friends.
I have plenty of friends.

Everything I said was 100% accurate. Just because you personally would have gotten caught off guard by that kid, doesn't mean everyone in the world would.

You are speaking on a topic you know nothing about.

You don't see me getting into arguments with anyone on here about the technique aspects of our QB play or any other position for that matter, because I know very little about the technical parts of this since I never played past HS and never had great coaching since I grew up in NYC.

You, on the other hand, know literally nothing about fighting, yet are arguing with someone who has trained in MAs in one way or another for close to 30 years.

I have plenty of friends.

Everything I said was 100% accurate. Just because you personally would have gotten caught off guard by that kid, doesn't mean everyone in the world would.

You are speaking on a topic you know nothing about.

You don't see me getting into arguments with anyone on here about the technique aspects of our QB play or any other position for that matter, because I know very little about the technical parts of this since I never played past HS and never had great coaching since I grew up in NYC.

You, on the other hand, know literally nothing about fighting, yet are arguing with someone who has trained in MAs in one way or another for close to 30 years.
Exhibit B.

Exhibit B.
Its funny, because you have told people in the past, that they didn't know wtf they were talking about, but since you are on the receiving end of this one, now its all of a sudden "not nice". Or are you saying you have no friends? Since you have done this exact same thing in the past?

The fact that this entire time, you have not even tried to defend your position, that this attack is an unstoppable take down attempt, shows that you know even less about this subject, than the people you have called out in the past.

Its funny, because you have told people in the past, that they didn't know wtf they were talking about, but since you are on the receiving end of this one, now its all of a sudden "not nice". Or are you saying you have no friends? Since you have done this exact same thing in the past?

The fact that this entire time, you have not even tried to defend your position, that this attack is an unstoppable take down attempt, shows that you know even less about this subject, than the people you have called out in the past.
Exhibit C.

And you don't get a more substantial response from me because nothing about you warrants it.

Advertisement
Seriously though, I wonder if the guy that hit the home run was talking shlt all the way around the bases to the pitcher. Usually things like that don’t happen in a vacuum. Not justifying what he did, just wondering why he would do that.

Exhibit C.

And you don't get a more substantial response from me because nothing about you warrants it.
I don't get a substantial response from you, because you don't know schit about the subject. If you didn't care you wouldn't have commented about it in the first place while tagging me.

Advertisement
I'd have blocked him with my left hand whilst smacking him with an open hand from my right. Then I'd have used my keen hapkido skills to grab his hand and flip him using just his wrist. I could easily have done this with just a split second warning out of the corner of my eye because I keep my mad skillz sharp by playing Fruit Ninja, not the little phone version like low T puzzies, but the giant arcade version. It's a total body workout.

I don't get a substantial response from you, because you don't know schit about the subject. If you didn't care you wouldn't have commented about it in the first place while tagging me.
Exhibit D.

Three other people were tagged in that post. It's not always about you. Some good friends could help you learn that simple truth. But keep begging for my bona fides.

Exhibit D.

Three other people were tagged in that post. It's not always about you. Some good friends could help you learn that simple truth. But keep begging for my bona fides.
Exactly my point. You cared enough to type up your uniformed post and tag all 3 of us, but once you were confronted about your post and realized you had no leg to stand on. Now its "IDC enough about this!".

Some good friends could teach you not to start arguing about things you know nothing about.

If you think I care about your "bona fides" on the subject of hand to hand combat, you are delusional. I am just commenting so others can get some real information on the subject not "if you aren't uncoordinated enough to not get blindsided by some pitcher, then you must be a ninja from Okinawa".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back