Business owner announces $540K/year NIL commitment to Miami

Advertisement
I’m with you. You always bring the heat!!

Nah man I'm just an awful Blake James/Donna Shalalalala apologist because I realize the University of Miami is a university that I happened to spend a **** of a lot of money to get a degree from, in addition to living and working at for years.

The real fans are the ones that buy a t-shirt and feel entitled to trash everyone that has an actual association with The U on message boards while also expecting all funds/efforts go directly to the football team to the detriment of the academic institution.

Nah man I'm just an awful Blake James/Donna Shalalalala apologist because I realize the University of Miami is a university that I happened to spend a **** of a lot of money to get a degree from, in addition to living and working at for years.

The real fans are the ones that buy a t-shirt and feel entitled to trash everyone that has an actual association with The U on message boards while also expecting all funds/efforts go directly to the football team to the detriment of the academic institution.
That’s why salute people like you. You guys actually lived my dream. I always wanted to go to Miami but never took care of my business like I should have in the classroom.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back