Burns

View attachment 9062

This guy? (grace and burns)

Ah, yes! I've been waiting for these. Last years with duke, Tracy, etc were sweet!

Anyone have that pic? Havent seen that

This one?

that is sick!

Advertisement
HurricaneDeak said:
Says on rivals that Burns will be deciding next Monday at 3 pm where he is going. It's between Miami, Florida State, LSU, USC and Louisville. He hasn't taken a visit to USC. You still feeling that way? I sure hope so.

Yup still feel the same way

Advertisement
So you're thinkin Burns and Carter here in the near future? Sweet! Hope your premonition is correct! I hope that would begin to kickstart some of these other kids on the fence. Fingers crossed.

View attachment 9062

This guy? (grace and burns)

Ah, yes! I've been waiting for these. Last years with duke, Tracy, etc were sweet!

Anyone have that pic? Havent seen that

This one?

that is sick!

Anyone no what sign these 3 are showing it's not the U ,look at tere right hands with there finger and thumb together.

Advertisement
They had another pic with the of them sporting Jersey #'s 3 0 and 5 also. See if I can find it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll take another big Rolle type at CB for 4 years, thank you.

That mindset of looking for "Rolle type" corners destroyed our corner recruiting for half a decade. And Rolle wasn't even a good cover corner. We hid him in cover 2 with great safety play behind him and he was great in run support but got exposed immediately in the NFL. People make him out to be some mythical figure based on his FSU run support but forget plays like this:

[video=youtube;E07W15p5Q0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E07W15p5Q0c[/video]

Our corner recruiting became "look Randy Phillips is 6'2 and kinda maybe could play corner even though he's slow and can't cover!! Antrel Rolle!!!!"

Advertisement
Back