Burns

ScubaCane

John 16:33
Premium
I know there has been a lot of talk about this kid coming in as a Safety,but there was an article today over on CS saying that wishes to play CB in college and is being recruited as one. Curious to hear guys opinions on which position this kid is best suited for. He is definitely not our first or second choice at CB this year.

Advertisement
An athlete like that, you just bring him in and sort the details out later.

First priority though is to get this kid in orange and green.

Kid could play both but he is a big boy already so safety makes sense. No matter what though you take this kid, figure it out later.

7536827480_344db08f73.jpg

This guy? (grace and burns)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid could play both but he is a big boy already so safety makes sense. No matter what though you take this kid, figure it out later.

And there are going to be starting spots available at S next year IMO. It's a prime place to come in and start from day 1.

Advertisement
Burns is big and physical. The way our S&C program is turning around he will end up at safety, but he's capable (athletically) of being an oversized corner.

**** Grace looks small......

I think you're underestimating Burns' size. From all I've heard he is at least 6'1 (pushing 6'2?) and obviously pretty filled out. Grace is the thicker of the 2 and they both have frames to be pretty big players - especially Burns relative to his position.

Grace has a very good looking frame for a WILL LB in my opinion

Grace is slightly bigger than Spence at the same age, and he's also more of a finesse backer in playing style. His size is fine. If I could change something about him physically it'd be longer arms for batting balls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back