Burns.. He healthy again and ready for summer?

Advertisement
proxy.php

This thread is going to be great...

Advertisement
I really hope he stays healthy because the film I saw he runs with plenty of aggression and purpose, I like it. Reminds me of Marshawn Lynch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really hope he stays healthy because the film I saw he runs with plenty of aggression and purpose, I like it. Reminds me of Marshawn Lynch.

Was it on a VCR tape ?

lol I knew the jokes were coming, but no it was 247 Hudl.. but in all seriousness the kid really runs hard and with reckless abandon so I can see why he is always hurt. We should really be hoping he can stay healthy go look at the film.

Advertisement

Was it on a VCR tape ?

lol I knew the jokes were coming, but no it was 247 Hudl.. but in all seriousness the kid really runs hard and with reckless abandon so I can see why he is always hurt. We should really be hoping he can stay healthy go look at the film.

Must have been from 9th grade cause I think that's the last time he played..

Advertisement
Everyone already wrote this kid off, but he can be a huge asset if he can stay healthy. Seems like no one questions his talent (lack of film acknowledged).

It'd be great if he can stay healthy enough to get 5-6 carries a game. Fresh legs, change of pace thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all know his risks. But it would be nice to learn if he's back working out and ready for summer sessions.

Wish he would get healthy .. I was super excited and positive about him when he got on campus but then he got hurt again .... I honestly think if he was %100 healthy he would be the best back on the roster in the future (over lingawd) .... But I don't think we will ever find out and that is kindve depressing for a talent like that .. Dude was elite at one point ..

Advertisement
Back