Burns.. He healthy again and ready for summer?

My sauces say Burns expected to be a full go for opening of Fall camp!!! Day two and beyond .... not so much.

Advertisement
Robert Burns in the future.
93d92ddca321165a47f4a9a33a03bff7.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Sometimes when you get bitten by the injury bug it's hard to shake it off. Almost like your body calls it quits. Greg Oden is a great example of this.

Favim.com-482662.gif

My sauces say Burns expected to be a full go for opening of Fall camp!!! Day two and beyond .... not so much.

Yeah, so you know what I'm talking about. There are a lot of Benjamins to be made now with biotech stuff. I don't have to tell you that. How's your portfolio?

So, is this kid still in traction at the hospital?

Can he walk yet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
When a kid cant stay healthy with high hits its unlikely he does so in college.

So quick to count off people, frank gore couldn't stay healthy in college and out of all those running backs on that 01 team look who has had the best career in the pros

So quick to count off people, frank gore couldn't stay healthy in college and out of all those running backs on that 01 team look who has had the best career in the pros

I like the optimism but gore is an exception, not the rule

Advertisement
Sometimes when you get bitten by the injury bug it's hard to shake it off. Almost like your body calls it quits. Greg Oden is a great example of this.

http://s5.favim.com/orig/51/Favim.com

I think Its more so of your " mind" calling it quits. When you have injuries the hardest part is mental. The confidence to believe you can perform like you used too is a tough thing to gain.

Injuries pile up because of timid play. If youre going 70 mph and everyone else is 100+ youre bound to get hurt.

I mean Broke I'm trying to go easy on you and then you come up with this gem.

Gore had injuries in college, but he also played a bunch, and he played through a lot of his injuries.

Just a terrible comparison.

Advertisement
I can understand the same Old humor about this kids durability but the fact remains he's a cane and we should all be pulling that he stays healthy because if he does he can make a huge impact.

Gore had injuries in college, but he also played a bunch, and he played through a lot of his injuries.

I mean who legit sits there and make a front of a kid because of injuries? Come on man support him either way

I mean who legit sits there and make a front of a kid because of injuries? Come on man support him either way

#IStandWithBrockAndBurns

Advertisement
Back