Burgess Becker Announcement

Advertisement
At least this guy Deiter knows what kind of scum Drummond and company are. Perhaps we will see some write ups from Deiter in the near future about Drummond and his shady behavior.

At least this guy Deiter knows what kind of scum Drummond and company are. Perhaps we will see some write ups from Deiter in the near future about Drummond and his shady behavior.

Everytime I hear the name Dieter, it makes me think of this from Mike Myers on SNL:

Hello. My name is Dieter. Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance...

75.gif

Would you like to touch my monkey?

Can I get a recap? Should I be rustled?

SBB and Ridley were supposed to announce today, once all the media got to the Fire tryouts just to cover the announcements, the two of them said they weren't going to announce.

Yep. Rustleness is warranted.

so some sort of publicity stunt to get media out there or they really changed their minds?
bold

#DePingaAcere

Everytime I hear the name Dieter, it makes me think of this from Mike Myers on SNL:

Hello. My name is Dieter. Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance...

75.gif

Would you like to touch my monkey?

Yes! Epic skit dude..... hilarious.

Advertisement
Gotta win ball games... and everything will work in our favor.

Gotta recruitt o win ball games like fsu did, this is the biggest bullshyt lie about recruiting. Gators for example 4 n 8. Its the universities with biggest football budget who recruit the best..........fsu bama lsu its all about football. Fsu was beating bama for recruits when jimbo took over, the higher ups gott ired of losing. Dont u find it funny wen JF took over all of a sudden he recruits better than Saban? Cmon open ur eyes people, JF knows this admin isnt focused on winning n hes capatilizing on it. Like i said b 4 Cory fkin johnson is going to fkin kentucky let that **** sink in..............he would b with um if they accepted him, but no he gotta take extra classes bullshyt. He did his work n got into a d1 college for those who would say hes lazy, same thing with TV. lsu is pitching him the b a beast n we accept as is, cant blame him. Its not AG fault its the higher ups

Advertisement
JC, this place is so ******* uninformed.

The kids changed their minds, simple as that. They're quoted as saying so.

Just because a few media types got their jimmies rustled because they decided not to announce, it's a big ******* conspiracy? Too ******* bad. Kids change their minds all the time. Have you numbnuts not followed recruiting? EVER?

So b/c they didn't announce, it's Genron's fault? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL They're SFL divas? LOLOLOLOL

The kids talked it over with parents and decided they weren't ready. No orchestration. This is all to do about nothing, but a few reporters not being informed ahead of time that the announcements were delayed. Cry me a river.

I'm not going to get rustled. It's a sign of the times. But, it's a shame parents/coaches/mentors aren't teaching these kids how to act with class and humility.

Exactly. Man, if my kid ever pulled something like this he'd be in a world of trouble. Of course, raise him right in the first place, and keep the parasites away from him, and a kid wouldn't act like this in the first place.

Just because a few media types got their jimmies rustled because they decided not to announce, it's a big ******* conspiracy? Too ******* bad. Kids change their minds all the time. Have you numbnuts not followed recruiting? EVER?

So b/c they didn't announce, it's Genron's fault? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL They're SFL divas? LOLOLOLOL

The kids talked it over with parents and decided they weren't ready. No orchestration. This is all to do about nothing, but a few reporters not being informed ahead of time that the announcements were delayed. Cry me a river.

Can't stand porsters who convince themselves they know exactly what went down and everyone who thinks otherwise is a tool. Kid told Cam "probably yes, probably not" and you're all flabbergasted some have the audacity to think he is playing games? Genron tweets that kids should not commit as juniors right after it's reported that they will announce and we can't question his involvement? No one posting here can tell you 100% it was Genron, it was mom, it was the kid, etc., but the sanctimonious "you are all so dumb to not see how clear this all went down" when all all we have is a muddy cluster****, really rustles my jimmies. Post your crappy opinion but don't pretend you're spouting gospel.

Advertisement

Can't stand porsters who convince themselves they know exactly what went down and everyone who thinks otherwise is a tool. Kid told Cam "probably yes, probably not" and you're all flabbergasted some have the audacity to think he is playing games? Genron tweets that kids should not commit as juniors right after it's reported that they will announce and we can't question his involvement? No one posting here can tell you 100% it was Genron, it was mom, it was the kid, etc., but the sanctimonious "you are all so dumb to not see how clear this all went down" when all all we have is a muddy cluster****, really rustles my jimmies. Post your crappy opinion but don't pretend you're spouting gospel.

Also ease up on the LOLOLOLOLOL. Not a good look.

Apologize if this has already been posted, but has Stanford Samuels always coached down at Miami and with Fire? Genron is re-tweeting him referring to the Fire as "our team" griping at Safid Deen for being upset about "the stunt". Samuels (former Nole) and Genron being around Ridley & SBB...not ideal.

Are you serious?

Great guy, loves Miami, brought TV to an unofficial, never took money, misunderstanding why he got fired by Goetz.

79.gif

You think these kids decided at the lsat minute in a vaccum? Cmon man, don't be so naive. Whether it's their parents, genron, whoever - someone got in their ear about not committing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back