Burgess Becker Announcement

Advertisement
I'm not going to get rustled. It's a sign of the times. But, it's a shame parents/coaches/mentors aren't teaching these kids how to act with class and humility.

**** that, let these dumbazz kids get some grief for acting like tools. They want all the attention; well, they can deal with people saying mean things about them when they act like idiots.

So it's not ok to mess with a criminal scumbags "job" (that he shouldn't have), but it's cool for him to mess around with an entire group of people's livelihoods? This guy needs to get got. Enough is enough. Real journalists report the news, they don't ferry pick bc they don't want to make someone mad.

Advertisement
So it's not ok to mess with a criminal scumbags "job" (that he shouldn't have), but it's cool for him to mess around with an entire group of people's livelihoods? This guy needs to get got. Enough is enough. Real journalists report the news, they don't ferry pick bc they don't want to make someone mad.

Dis right here, Pete. You should be be trying to expose this goon as opposed to defend him.

Listen I'm 19 years old and If I was a recruit I would not care what fans or the media thinks. What makes you think they care ?

Listen I'm 19 years old and If I was a recruit I would not care what fans or the media thinks. What makes you think they care ?

Gotcha. Point is though, it wasn't them. Doubtful they concocted this plan. They deal with girls, football, school...you think they had time to worry about exposure, when individually they have plenty ? This was obviously done by one of the adults or coaches close to them out of selfishness. One who didn't give a **** about whether or not the kids ended up taking the heat and looking bad in the media ala Rivals front page.

Maybe I'm wrong and it was them but I really doubt it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cam, et al, do you think Genron put them up to this stunt? I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I can think of 3 scenarios as to why/how this played out:

1) kids decided the whole time what they were doing and just wanted to play people
2) genron orchestrated the whole thing
3) the kids were intent on announcing but genron and company persuaded not to commit

None of these scenarios is a good one.

Genron's behind a lot of things.

Not just in football.

Think of all those unexplained and unfortunate events...Hindenburg disaster? Genron.

Titanic? Iceberg didn't come out of nowhere...somebody had to put it there.

Disappearance of Amelia Earhart? Gunman on the Grassy Knoll?

Things don't happen by accident.

Can I get a recap? Should I be rustled?

SBB and Ridley were supposed to announce today, once all the media got to the Fire tryouts just to cover the announcements, the two of them said they weren't going to announce.

Genron is a protected name here. Bring him up and the thread will be locked.

He's a solid guy, great citizen. Just ask Pete

Advertisement
Apologize if this has already been posted, but has Stanford Samuels always coached down at Miami and with Fire? Genron is re-tweeting him referring to the Fire as "our team" griping at Safid Deen for being upset about "the stunt". Samuels (former Nole) and Genron being around Ridley & SBB...not ideal.

Apologize if this has already been posted, but has Stanford Samuels always coached down at Miami and with Fire? Genron is re-tweeting him referring to the Fire as "our team" griping at Safid Deen for being upset about "the stunt". Samuels (former Nole) and Genron being around Ridley & SBB...not ideal.

Are you serious?

Great guy, loves Miami, brought TV to an unofficial, never took money, misunderstanding why he got fired by Goetz.

Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz Jan 18
@ManleadingMen u see me on there defending the Drummond name lol

Advertisement

Are you serious?

Great guy, loves Miami, brought TV to an unofficial, never took money, misunderstanding why he got fired by Goetz.

Jesus H Christ...

Are you serious?

Lmao

Geez Pete

Advertisement
Back