BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Another guy, along with Dan LeBatard, Billy Corben and others that are enemies to our program and should just go and become Colorado Fans.

The Colorado State coach is not from FL, but he’s black as well, Luke!!

Nothing wrong with hate watching Deion the same way we hate watch UiF & FSU. We want them to always lose the same way they want us to always lose.

Full disclosure - I am a Cane. I dislike all Noles. I am from Philadelphia and die hard Eagles fan thus I hate Dallas, thus I dislike all Cowboy players like Deion, Michael Irvin, Jimmy Johnson, etc. Loved them as Canes but not in the NFL.

This stuff below just needs to stop!

View attachment 257359

Before this past week, a lot of people including myself thought the Colorado St coach was a white guy that was Mike's brother. It was a huge surprise when I got first glimpse of the Colorado St Norvell.

Advertisement
Another guy, along with Dan LeBatard, Billy Corben and others that are enemies to our program and should just go and become Colorado Fans.

Nothing wrong with hate watching Deion the same way we hate watch UiF & FSU. We want them to always lose the same way they want us to always lose.

Full disclosure - I am a Cane. I dislike all Noles. I am from Philadelphia and die hard Eagles fan thus I hate Dallas, thus I dislike all Cowboy players like Deion, Michael Irvin, Jimmy Johnson, etc. Loved them as Canes but not in the NFL.

View attachment 257359
Pride goeth before a fall. I guess Campbell missed that sermon. And to think I graduated with this guy.

Last edited:

View attachment 257359
People talk about The U hatred as a national thing a lot of times but the truth is a lot of the school's haters are home grown idiots.

I never understood LeBatard's hatred towards the school. He's an Alum. Did he have a bad experience???

As an Alum myself, I can never see myself trying to **** on and sabotage the school.

I didn’t change **** i was responding to what he said, I never said he didn’t negative recruit against us..Literally every ***** school does it in some way bruh thats what comes with recruiting man lmao. Im saying how can u having miami greats there be something negative against us??

Zo issue isn’t even with recruiting so this is pointless to what we were talking about. And I dont mind if 100% of the board thinks something i form my own opinions.

Also once again zo literally typed that he also supports deion too lol so what u saying is just off
I’ve had a conversation with Mr.Alonzo before he was hired at Miami so I know how he feels about prime as well.. the dude supports prime lol

Advertisement
If you were to replace black with white, and Deion with Trump, your statement would be exactly what some MAGA supporter would say. It's the same culty nonsense. Then again, con men are great at bringing out that emotion from the people they fleece. Deion isn't self validated, self validated men aren't insecure, they don't run around like a teenage girl expecting everyone to kiss their behind and if they don't, whine and pout. There's a reason why he is always looking for something, anything to have beef over.

Keep worshipping a dude that wouldn't do a **** thing for you, unless it directly benefited him. There's nothing for me to be jealous about in regards to Deion, I'm not dazzled by a wannabe pimp, and I'm doing just fine financially.
Oh this is hate

Ehh. Hard to say that. He's not plugging just his own products. He gets a million a post... that's not too shabby when you have a BIG family. Far as the turning down a script,you'd be surprised. His thing is with Dany he has a production company. He goes around bidding on scripts right and left and gets **** tons submitted to him regularly. I only know this cause I used to mess with him about the same exact thing. So he showed me otherwise. Wifey really is a mastermind with that ****.

I wish I would’ve lost my way like him. I mean seriously.

View attachment 257359
https://www.theblaze.com/fearless/oped/whitlock-does-deion-sanders-realize-god-keeps-receipts-too

Advertisement
Ask yourself this… would Deion come and openly support Miami if the roles were reversed?

Survey says….

View attachment 257347

IDK man, I know the easy answer is no and obviously this being a hypothetical I doubt we would want him here but say we hired some HC that was an ex player that would immediately invoke a big media following without a huge coaching history. Like Ray Lewis, people who be going nuts, some good some bad, then Lewis starts to WIN, hype machine is growing he wants to keep the wheels rolling on the tracks and he offers to pay Deon to come for a college gameday and Deons only job right now is a broadcaster or a movie star or a bbq aficionado needing to pay bad debts? I could see him showing up, that man avoids FSU so he may even like it on a personal level PLUS he gets to be in the limelight AND get paid? I mean spurring over someone previously loyal to you while being on national TV and getting money sounds very Deon to me.

I mean if you flip that question around and say what actually happened then I think its true. If CU was 0-3 and no one gave a ish and those 3 still went out there, yeah I say that is straight up supporting but to me thats not what happened. Also for the record I am with Zo, call people out, IDC if it was USC, Texas, or whoever, I just could 100% see Deon doing that roles reversed though.

IDK man, I know the easy answer is no and obviously this being a hypothetical I doubt we would want him here but say we hired some HC that was an ex player that would immediately invoke a big media following without a huge coaching history. Like Ray Lewis, people who be going nuts, some good some bad, then Lewis starts to WIN, hype machine is growing he wants to keep the wheels rolling on the tracks and he offers to pay Deon to come for a college gameday and Deons only job right now is a broadcaster or a movie star or a bbq aficionado needing to pay bad debts? I could see him showing up, that man avoids FSU so he may even like it on a personal level PLUS he gets to be in the limelight AND get paid? I mean spurring over someone previously loyal to you while being on national TV and getting money sounds very Deon to me.

I mean if you flip that question around and say what actually happened then I think its true. If CU was 0-3 and no one gave a ish and those 3 still went out there, yeah I say that is straight up supporting but to me thats not what happened. Also for the record I am with Zo, call people out, IDC if it was USC, Texas, or whoever, I just could 100% see Deon doing that roles reversed though.
The answer is yes. You gotta remember most of these people are just chatting they’ve never met prime. if Mike Irvin was the head coach here Deion would 100% be here if welcomed. The difference is Miami wouldn’t welcome him here

Deion Sanders is a fake azs Hollywood 🥷… but the media and pseudo “black culture” want to turn every “prime time” coaching moment on the field into some Remember the Titans love story. Gtfoh with that bull**** if it was really like that his *** would still be at Jackson State.
He's got so many people fooled. This is why evangelist do so well because there are so many gullible people in this world.

Advertisement
Y’all have never met the man.. y’all gotta stop
Fo9S3MQXgAAAdbN.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
I said that, I’m only a couple posts above you. Just quote me. Imo, I don’t think he’s a threat. We lost 2 5star DBs to him. It hurts but Imo if they played any other positions they would have went somewhere else. Unless this man is winning a championship, our main recruits aren’t just going to Colorado.
We ain’t the only one he flipped a guy from and not just defenders. He is a threat to every program, let’s be honest. He can recruit.

The media hates him?!?! You lost all credibility with that statement! My god, he is the media's darling. He can do no wrong, he is on the tv screen between interviews and clips, probably close to every 3 minutes. He is written about, positively, in every media outlet, and not just sports. You couldn't have been more wrong with your statement.
🤦🏾‍♂️ y’all still don’t get it 😂. The proverbial foot soldiers. Reacting and becoming infuriated over optics instead of thinking deeply and remembering history. Still don’t understand sleight of hand. Still being controlled by the Ventriloquist. Deion understands what they doing and gets the set up. He knows what’s coming.

The Jack Johnson Effect
The Mayweather Effect
Tiger Woods Effect etc etc…

He is not their darling, they know that they are building up your hate for him, and they are profiting from it. Y’all hate watching. Build him up (views), Turn on him and tear him down (views). Watch to see him lose (views). Mayweather is a billionaire off of this. And Deion is following the blueprint.

Y’all hate is profitable and the media knows how to stoke it up from within you. U face palming me but it’s a projection.

It’s like trading options. U can make money whether the stock rises or falls.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back