BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

1695048657784.png

Advertisement
Triggered and Jealous.

I’m not worshipping a dude because I can see that you, people like you and the media hate him and are jealous of him and have the nerve to simply call it what it is. U feel the need to jump to the opposite extreme, “worship” to counteract your extreme Hate and Jealousy. Everything else is just babble and a smokescreen. Deflections for those trying to throw rocks and hide their hands.
The media hates him?!?! You lost all credibility with that statement! My god, he is the media's darling. He can do no wrong, he is on the tv screen between interviews and clips, probably close to every 3 minutes. He is written about, positively, in every media outlet, and not just sports. You couldn't have been more wrong with your statement.

The media hates him?!?! You lost all credibility with that statement! My god, he is the media's darling. He can do no wrong, he is on the tv screen between interviews and clips, probably close to every 3 minutes. He is written about, positively, in every media outlet, and not just sports. You couldn't have been more wrong with your statement.
He was on 60 mins last night lol. He’s their darling.

Advertisement
I think if Deion wasn’t a Nole there’d be less of an issue. But he’s a Nole, and he starred in “The Seminole Rap”.

And he’s coming after South Florida kids for recruiting.
Deion is in fact a Tornado, class of ‘20.. 😂

Advertisement
Deion is using great miami players from totally different eras to negatively recruit against miami now? Are we serious here man lol?
You keep changing the narrative to fit your story.

Deion negatively recruited and CONTINUES to negatively recruit Miami and Zo (and about 90% of the people in here) thinks it's bull**** that former Miami players are supporting Deion as a result.

Another guy, along with Dan LeBatard, Billy Corben and others that are enemies to our program and should just go and become Colorado Fans.

The Colorado State coach is not from FL, but he’s black as well, Luke!!

Nothing wrong with hate watching Deion the same way we hate watch UiF & FSU. We want them to always lose the same way they want us to always lose.

Full disclosure - I am a Cane. I dislike all Noles. I am from Philadelphia and die hard Eagles fan thus I hate Dallas, thus I dislike all Cowboy players like Deion, Michael Irvin, Jimmy Johnson, etc. Loved them as Canes but not in the NFL.

This stuff below just needs to stop!

1695051327487.png

Last edited:
You keep changing the narrative to fit your story.

Deion negatively recruited and CONTINUES to negatively recruit Miami and Zo (and about 90% of the people in here) thinks it's bull**** that former Miami players are supporting Deion as a result.
I didn’t change **** i was responding to what he said, I never said he didn’t negative recruit against us..Literally every ***** school does it in some way bruh thats what comes with recruiting man lmao. Im saying how can u having miami greats there be something negative against us??

Zo issue isn’t even with recruiting so this is pointless to what we were talking about. And I dont mind if 100% of the board thinks something i form my own opinions.

Also once again zo literally typed that he also supports deion too lol so what u saying is just off

Advertisement
Another guy, along with Dan LeBatard, Billy Corben and others that are enemies to our program and should just go and become Colorado Fans.

The Colorado State coach is not from FL, but he’s black as well, Luke!!

Nothing wrong with hate watching Deion the same way we hate watch UiF & FSU. We want them to always lose the same way they want us to always lose.

View attachment 257359

I might be mistaken, but isn’t the CSU coach also black?

Advertisement
I might be mistaken, but isn’t the CSU coach also black?
Yes, I mention that in my post. Black guy.

I have a feeling some people don’t view him as “Real Black.” Anyhow, Deion is a brand. He goes about things in a way that’s attractive to many kids. I very one has a different way to go about the business. I can respect that. I don’t have to like it either.

If you were to replace black with white, and Deion with Trump, your statement would be exactly what some MAGA supporter would say. It's the same culty nonsense. Then again, con men are great at bringing out that emotion from the people they fleece. Deion isn't self validated, self validated men aren't insecure, they don't run around like a teenage girl expecting everyone to kiss their behind and if they don't, whine and pout. There's a reason why he is always looking for something, anything to have beef over.

Keep worshipping a dude that wouldn't do a **** thing for you, unless it directly benefited him. There's nothing for me to be jealous about in regards to Deion, I'm not dazzled by a wannabe pimp, and I'm doing just fine financially.

Wow. This is well said.

Who cares if Dion is black, white or purple? He’s always been a classless clown who never attended class while at FSU but was allowed to play football every week. He will bail on CO like he did at JState but get on the Dion sideshow train everyone before it leaves the station! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: Don’t forget your Dion sunglasses😎

I was torn on this in the very beginning but then when I thought about it, I can see exactly why it has some people ticked.

[BGCOLOR=initial]I was wondering when someone in canes camp would say something publicly. Especially since this has been a topic on Canes twitter. They've (Mario, zo &others) probably been talking about it behind closed doors. It doesn't help that he also recruits against us. I've already spoken to a lot of FSU fans who don't like Deion and even they have asked wtf are our most prominent alum doing???[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Back