BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
This jock riding fanbase been gone. Frankly, I can't wait to see the douchebags go front run for Deion. Deuces.

Time to clear out the roster and the fanbase. Tired of this nonsense. Grown men riding Deion Sanders like he's a **** cruise.

Hey seriously. Deion has a different personality. Other coaches can’t be like him. That would be some fake as shlt. I’m not saying I’m pro or con Deion that is not the point of this post. What the fūck does what he’s doing have to do with anything that’s going on in Miami. Is Mario now supposed to start acting like him? That’s some funny *** bullshlt. You can only be who you are.

Advertisement
Mario has to be waiting on an NFL guy. That's the only thing that explains it.

Fits with rumors of kids pushing their signing back to Feb, just after the NFL season is over.

We've been told for weeks that Gattis is gone. So Mario's been talking to people about the job for weeks. There's absolutely nothing stopping him from announcing a college coach.

In the meantime, he's sending dead man walking Gattis out on the trail just like he did with Manny's staff.

Or... he waits until Feb to announce some dip**** like Tommy Rees and fans are justified in losing their minds.
Not this again lol

If it’s an NFL guy, there’s one very obvious candidate.

Screenshot_20221205_194424_Google.jpg

Advertisement
How does this impact us?
I doesn’t in the grand scheme. It’s just another team for canes fans to root against having any type of success. I guarantee if Colorado starts the season against the next nfl champ and lose there will be a thread about how much a failure Deion and Colorado will be and how they saw it coming. But didn’t see 5-7 coming..

I doesn’t in the grand scheme. It’s just another team for canes fans to root against having any type of success. I guarantee if Colorado starts the season against the next nfl champ and lose there will be a thread about how much a failure Deion and Colorado will be and how they saw it coming. But didn’t see 5-7 coming..

I mean you better hope Prime fails.

If he comes to FSU... we have a HC whos only talent is recruiting in the same state as someone who will pretty much get anyone he wants.

Advertisement
Hey seriously. Deion has a different personality. Other coaches can’t be like him. That would be some fake as shlt. I’m not saying I’m pro or con Deion that is not the point of this post. What the fūck does what he’s doing have to do with anything that’s going on in Miami. Is Mario now supposed to start acting like him? That’s some funny *** bullshlt. You can only be who you are.
You can argue that some of Deion's stuff is fake as ****. The prosperity preacher routine etc. It works for him, that's fine. That said, this cult of personality stuff in this fanbase is a bit pathetic. Stop jocking everyone that isn't associated with the program.

Because Deon says what he's going to do and he goes out and does it. Mario is SLOW AS ****.

There are ZERO reasons that have anything to do with FOOTBALL why Gattis would still be around. Letting him find a soft landing is a luxury Mario might think we have but we probably don't.
F*** Deion!!!! You either with us or against us and he ain't with us. F*** 'em!

You can argue that some of Deion's stuff is fake as ****. The prosperity preacher routine etc. It works for him, that's fine. That said, this cult of personality stuff in this fanbase is a bit pathetic. Stop jocking everyone that isn't associated with the program.

Do you realize how many fūcking threads on this guy there are already. It is the most pathetic form of hero worship I’ve ever seen. These prisoners of the moment are the ones that are going to get fleeced for their retirement savings later in life.

Advertisement
I mean you better hope Prime fails.

If he comes to FSU... we have a HC whos only talent is recruiting in the same state as someone who will pretty much get anyone he wants.
he stole two kids from two of the three largest programs in the state at JSU. him at FSU recruiting wise is a nightmare.

Only fan base going more nuts then us about deion is the huskers fan base since they play Colorado next year.

Advertisement
Back