BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
Nah, b. Will wager he gets rid of the cultural / institutional rot, culture of mediocrity, whateveryouwanttocallit very quickly. And I didn't find challenging a team that won 1 game last year by saying they are ok with mediocrity isn't very disrespectful.

Next year's senior group will have won 9 games in their career. I'm sure its not a team full of good boys who just love to play. Its got a lot of guys that need to be challenged, rise to the challenge, or bounce, surely.

You're seeing something very similar with our roster right now. It just took a year to get to it.
Yea Mario said the exact same thing to our team but he seen them practice and seen then in games under high pressure situations before he called some guys parents to come pick them up lol

9Rp27Gpwjx1n2 (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
funny mario is doing the same thing he wants to do. " im gonna try to make you quit" it took mario 1 season to start purging our ****ters

Advertisement

View attachment 218021
I mean they went 1-11 this past season so Sanders isn't wrong for wanting to kick the program in the *** right out the gate...... Now can turn the program around??? We'll see...
He's in a no lose situation if you think about it.... Even if they only get 4 wins next season it's a drastic improvement.... Gonna be fun to see how this plays out...

already announced his son as the QB then caught himself and said he will have to earn it.

Good move. Is he opting out of JSU's last game? Saw a few Jackson St Commits already decommitted too.

Exactly he pulled a Mario move there too, but he could at least take time to learn all the players names before be called their parents to pick them up lol

That’s how you end up 5-7 🤣

Then again that would be a big improvement for Colorado

I mean they went 1-11 this past season so Sanders isn't wrong for wanting to kick the program in the *** right out the gate...... Now can turn the program around??? We'll see...
He's in a no lose situation if you think about it.... Even if they only get 4 wins next season it's a drastic improvement.... Gonna be fun to see how this plays out...

Prime is going to be high stepping around the portal try to pull a Mel Tucker…

Advertisement
Back