BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

Advertisement
He’s going to for sure load up that roster and kick half that team to curb. His son is a legit QB also so they will make some noise next year. With the insane Portal wave expected many kids who have talent will be cast aside because of numbers.
He pretty much told his team they could GTFO during the initial team meeting

Advertisement
They literally admitted they don’t have the money to pay him yet. Lol

Al those players lines are about to go dead when they found out they only offering a ruble and a couple shekels lol.

Advertisement
Does he work for free? Because Colorado admitted that they don’t even have the money to pay him…
He essentially worked for free given how much of his own money he gave up every year there because the school wouldn’t pony certain things up. Financially he wasted his time there

Does he work for free? Because Colorado admitted that they don’t even have the money to pay him…
lol I have no idea about any of that. No need for me to speak on it. I would be talking out of my *** but something tells me somebody gonna come up with the money from somewhere.

Advertisement
If he got JSU turned around he can certainly do it at Colorado. Wouldn’t be surprised if they sign a good class in the next few weeks.
Some dudes just got that gift. Folks will follow. Deion is always going to recruit well IMO. "I am going to play for Prime" dude is a star and has been for a long time. In basketball, look how Penny Hardaway recruited at Memphis and quickly. Why? Because that's Penny. Now Deion is 50X the celebrity that Penny is.

Advertisement
If he got JSU turned around he can certainly do it at Colorado. Wouldn’t be surprised if they sign a good class in the next few weeks.
Turning around a program in the SWAC and turning around a program in the PAC-12 are nowhere near the same ballpark. It’s ridiculous to say it’s a forgone conclusion that he will turn around Colorado.

I guess it also depends on what you’re definition of turning a program around is.

Last edited:
Ain't that some wild ****, mad disrespectful to the current players lol
Nah, b. Will wager he gets rid of the cultural / institutional rot, culture of mediocrity, whateveryouwanttocallit very quickly. And I didn't find challenging a team that won 1 game last year by saying they are ok with mediocrity isn't very disrespectful.

Next year's senior group will have won 9 games in their career. I'm sure its not a team full of good boys who just love to play. Its got a lot of guys that need to be challenged, rise to the challenge, or bounce, surely.

You're seeing something very similar with our roster right now. It just took a year to get to it.

Advertisement
Back