Bud Elliot Said Treon Harris Is "Looking Around"

I wish we would've made this move on Treon after the kaaya commitment. Also, I don't think Treon will be able to sway any local kids our way this cycle. He's not visiting till the 31st, so by the time he flips most kids will have already made up their mind. A lot of the south Florida kids he could've swayed already decided on a college.

Regardless, I still want him on my roster. Exceptional talent.

But look at the big picture. It's one less Miami guy on the FSU roster to recruit for FSU in Miami for the next 4-5 years.

Advertisement
UF people thinks he flips to them this weekend.

That's the word, I call bull****. Dude has been FSU for a loooong time and has played a big role in a lot of offensive recruits going to FSU, now he's gonna flip after one visit? Dude is trolling the **** out of UF, he's finishing the job Cook started.

I wish we would've made this move on Treon after the kaaya commitment. Also, I don't think Treon will be able to sway any local kids our way this cycle. He's not visiting till the 31st, so by the time he flips most kids will have already made up their mind. A lot of the south Florida kids he could've swayed already decided on a college.

Could he help sway big time 2015 kids? Does he have that type of presence in the community?

I'm just assuming that we'd have a lot less to worry about when it comes to keeping Mark Walton on board

I'm not worried about Walton, I'm thinking about other kids in the area (not just BTW) that he either has played with or that have somewhat looked up to him growing up.

That's the word, I call bull****. Dude has been FSU for a loooong time and has played a big role in a lot of offensive recruits going to FSU, now he's gonna flip after one visit? Dude is trolling the **** out of UF, he's finishing the job Cook started.

I agree, the second I heard he was taking visit I thought mole. I would love to have him in CG but I know better.

Could he help sway big time 2015 kids? Does he have that type of presence in the community?

I'm just assuming that we'd have a lot less to worry about when it comes to keeping Mark Walton on board

Not when he's sitting there as the 4th string qb and not even making the travel squad, and hid daddy is screaming racism at the top of his lungs.

Kid has some baggage if he comes to Miami, namely his vocal father.

Advertisement

No he's not. You don't bring your parents on a visit just to troll a school. I think Treon & fam realize that UF and auburn are better fits for him. Then UM is all the kid knew growing up.

I can't see Treon taking 3 visits this month and sticking with FSU. Would be stunned if he stuck

The kid doesn't have baggage... Ice has never showed signs of being a disgruntled coach... Are we upset because of last year? When he actually took up for his former player... I don't what went on behind the scenes but I know Miami messed up... You go from rescinding an offer to re-offering it in like 2 days? I'll be vocal about the well being of my player as well... Besides that incident there has never been an issue of Ice being a distraction... I wish our fans would stop spewing that nonsense... The guy never played the race card and never caused a scene...

No he's not. You don't bring your parents on a visit just to troll a school. I think Treon & fam realize that UF and auburn are better fits for him. Then UM is all the kid knew growing up.

I can't see Treon taking 3 visits this month and sticking with FSU. Would be stunned if he stuck

I don't know... He's been instrumental in a few recruits going to FSU and he's been pro FSU... I don't think he's trolling, I think he's just hearing each program out... FSU believed in him enough to give him a shot first... And too be fair, I don't see a qb on their roster that Harris can't compete with. I think he's their best qb recruit since Winston. However, DeAndre Johnson is their 2015 recruit and a red-shirt season for Harris will make an interesting qb battle with a prospect viewed as the future... As for the other options every school has a highly rated qb committed. I think he'll play at FSU but he should listen to everyone else...

Advertisement

Treon doesn't seem like a clown like Cook and Lame. He seems like a pretty solid kid.

Treon doesn't seem like a clown like Cook and Lame. He seems like a pretty solid kid.

I agree. The kid seems very solid... I'd take him a second...!

This **** makes no sense he solid but if he flips to Um hes solid lol u guys lol. Cook n lane r flippin which makes them clowns but if tH flips 2 um hes solid. If he flips to uf then hes a clown or his dad hates um? seems legit..........most fans r backwards as fk they just have rules in favor of there teams. All rules apply equally, to much contradiction on these boards.

Advertisement

I agree, the second I heard he was taking visit I thought mole. I would love to have him in CG but I know better.

That's how I feel, especially since JC Jackson is also visiting UF this weekend. Looks all too convenient.

Advertisement

This **** makes no sense he solid but if he flips to Um hes solid lol u guys lol. Cook n lane r flippin which makes them clowns but if tH flips 2 um hes solid. If he flips to uf then hes a clown or his dad hates um? seems legit..........most fans r backwards as fk they just have rules in favor of there teams. All rules apply equally, to much contradiction on these boards.

I was responding to the trolling aspect, so need to have a sissy attack. Cook and Lame trolled up a storm and acted like hairbags. I don't see Treon being built that way. He looks like more of a solid, leader type than clown going out of his way to troll schools that are being good to him.

Hope you're right Franchise but this weekend is a big one for UF. FSU has been known to pull **** like this in the past. Not saying that Treon is necessarily built that way, but I wouldn't doubt FSU has planted those seeds.

I meant he is solid in terms of his mental state of mind... He is not an idiot, or really talks much crap like those other clowns. Do I expect him to flip? Not really, but I love his game and would take him in a second. I actually like Kaaya and Rosier as well...

Advertisement
Back