Bud Elliot Said Treon Harris Is "Looking Around"

Advertisement
Not really a surprise, UF thinks he's there because he's wearing their gear now and we know about his interest in UM. Honestly this tells me he isn't confident FSU is being as real as he wishes they were and that UM cant lie because there will be **** to pay locally and UF? THey just suck on offense so he deserves a shot with them

Who knows but weird that he visiting UF and us when it seemed like he was recruiting for FSU a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
As great as FSU is right now tell me whos there starting qb next year? John Franklin? JJ Constentino? Tbh this looks like the school thatll let him start at qb and they're the NCs but he's looking around? Seriously does nobody think that he knows he's getting played by them?

Advertisement
His brother was telling me back in August that Treon would be a Cane if offered as a QB. We will see if those feelings are still there.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 3m
Tim Harris Jr. told me his brother Treon, a Booker T. Washington QB, is "still solidly committed to FSU" & "we'll see" if #Canes can sway.

Advertisement
His brother was telling me back in August that Treon would be a Cane if offered as a QB. We will see if those feelings are still there.

Would be a monster pull if true. At least have some sort of shift into the perception that FSU runs things down here.

Advertisement
Understatement that has to be said:

Everything involved in recruiting is ****ed up!

love the whole ******* mess

Advertisement
Back