Bud Elliot Said Treon Harris Is "Looking Around"

Let him play QB here. Has to be better than Morris. I don't want to see any Booker T. kids going to FSU or UF. **** that noise.

His name is Treon. He's supposed to be at The U.

Advertisement
*At least four schools stopped by Booker T. Washington today. FSU was in to see quarterback Treon Harris. Miami also was there to see Harris, along with Demetrius Jackson and Chad Thomas. Mississippi State popped in to speak with Jackson and are trying to make a move with him. FAU came by to see Tevin Evans and Jordan Ingraham, who is currently committed to FIU.

*As for Harris, he will be visiting Florida this weekend. We spoke with Harris yesterday and he was intrigued by Florida and Auburn because of the systems they run and how he would fit. According to brother and offensive coordinator Tim Harris, Jr, the Gators have been coming after the younger Harris the hardest recently.

http://sfhighschoolsports.com/2014/01/recruiting-blitz-michel-lammons-and-more/

I don't know enough about his pull with some of the other local kids, but the reason it's so frustrating to have played this one as we have is because this seems like a dude who would have committed and repped for us.

I don't know enough about his pull with some of the other local kids, but the reason it's so frustrating to have played this one as we have is because this seems like a dude who would have committed and repped for us.

as the leader of the HS national champs, I'm gonna safely assume that he would have had an affect on kids down in S Fl.

Advertisement

as the leader of the HS national champs, I'm gonna safely assume that he would have had an affect on kids down in S Fl.

It's a reasonable assumption, but what do we know about his relationships outside of Booker T? I'm genuinely asking, as I have no idea. In either case, it's a frustrating thing. Hope it somehow works out.

I have a feeling he will end being a gayturd.
They will sell him on the new offensive system.
Promise him they will run an "Oregon" style of offense.

As talented as Treon is, I think this is a mistake. I see this going one of two ways. Either he visits and just recruits for FSU. Or he commits, gets stuck behind baby Jesus and Kaaya, and no more Booker T kids come here.

Advertisement

I tend to agree with you. I can't see the positive for him going to UM or FSU with the talent they have, and have coming in. If he wants to play UF would be a wise route.

You got one QB that was only recently offered and seems to headed to FSU or UF. He's interested, maybe, in looking around.

The other has a thread entitled "he's here". His recruitment has been full of breathless wondering if he will stick despite the fact he has done nothing but talked about the U. He is described as THE MOST IMPORTANT recruit in the class by many. Coach flies 3000 miles to see him and have breakfast with him the SAME day that the kid flies to the U for his official visit. His cookie cake will have the most views of any that came before it.

I don't see how the first one figures to play at the U?

I'd like to get them all but I don't see how this ends well for UM with Harris...

It's a reasonable assumption, but what do we know about his relationships outside of Booker T? I'm genuinely asking, as I have no idea. In either case, it's a frustrating thing. Hope it somehow works out.

Same as skai Moore. Gotta be realistic with yourself about who you're getting. If you're gonna offer, and legit end up wanting a guy down the road, just offer. Don't pull rosier out of your ***. Take treon. It's little stuff like that but it's bad pub and it's not like the dude can't ball. Everybody said all along give him his shot and if he sees the writing on the wall maybe he will move and if he doesn't, it's probably because qb is workin out.

You got one QB that was only recently offered and seems to headed to FSU or UF. He's interested, maybe, in looking around.

The other has a thread entitled "he's here". His recruitment has been full of breathless wondering if he will stick despite the fact he has done nothing but talked about the U. He is described as THE MOST IMPORTANT recruit in the class by many. Coach flies 3000 miles to see him and have breakfast with him the SAME day that the kid flies to the U for his official visit. His cookie cake will have the most views of any that came before it.

I don't see how the first one figures to play at the U?

I'd like to get them all but I don't see how this ends well for UM with Harris...

Db

Advertisement

I tend to agree with you. I can't see the positive for him going to UM or FSU with the talent they have, and have coming in. If he wants to play UF would be a wise route.

The gators have Grier coming in

As great as FSU is right now tell me whos there starting qb next year? John Franklin? JJ Constentino? Tbh this looks like the school thatll let him start at qb and they're the NCs but he's looking around? Seriously does nobody think that he knows he's getting played by them?

Uh Jameis Winston is their QB next year. Now the following year from what I hear up here JJ is Jimbos hand picked QB of the future.

Advertisement
So many of us have been saying forever that you recruit Treon as a QB, let him have a shot, and see how the chips fall. One of the 3 possible outcomes:

1. Kid proves everyone wrong and starts at QB.
2. Kid realizes he won't start at QB, changes position, and becomes a stud because he's a football player with a high football IQ.
3. Kid transfers to a place where he can play QB if he gets beat out here.

There isn't a person on this board that can convince me that he's not as good as Rozier at a min.

Agree with all who have said that this is a kid who is respected, would have repped the U, and would have had an impact on some other local guys. It just makes too much sense.

Disappointed because Golden should know better. Recruiting is supposed to be a game that he plays well. This last min change of heart, while nice in that it actually occurred, should have never even occurred. Treon should have been recruited from jump.

As great as FSU is right now tell me whos there starting qb next year? John Franklin? JJ Constentino? Tbh this looks like the school thatll let him start at qb and they're the NCs but he's looking around? Seriously does nobody think that he knows he's getting played by them?

Uh Jameis Winston is their QB next year. Now the following year from what I hear up here JJ is Jimbos hand picked QB of the future.

Jimbo brings in at least one QB recruit a season there will be 4 to 5 QB fight it out for the job, the next QB after jameis is going to be Coker he will have one season left then the job will be up for grabs

Jimbo brings in at least one QB recruit a season there will be 4 to 5 QB fight it out for the job, the next QB after jameis is going to be Coker he will have one season left then the job will be up for grabs
Nah, Coker is gone. He is most likely transfering to Bama. He graduated already and can just jump ship and not have to sit out a year just like Renfrow.

Advertisement
Back