Tears Buckeye Tears

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Screenshot_20220101-230653_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Think of all the burns he was going to post but weren't very good! That didn't live up to Sam1 high burn standards. The second base one he "oh yeah that's the one I'm posting!".

Advertisement
A receiver had to go for a 300 burger in order for them to win.
The talent gap is huge between the 2 teams. Their Reason for concern for is warranted.

OSU has had the least return on investment than most of the frontrunners. They’ve been as talented as Bama and uga and have recruited better than Clemson.

They also have some pretty good position coaches. Sucks to be them.

It’s great to be a cane.

Advertisement
The longer Urban is gone, the worse they will get. Will still be very good on offense, but will not be nearly as physical as an Urban Meyer team
Prediction: we will match up with them next year in a NY6 Bowl. The Beating Mario will administer upon that Program will be both program-ending and sweet revenge for 2003. It will also accelerate the flow of four and five stars to the Gables, further helping to rebuild Howard’s wall.

Advertisement
Prediction: we will match up with them next year in a NY6 Bowl. The Beating Mario will administer upon that Program will be both program-ending and sweet revenge for 2003. It will also accelerate the flow of four and five stars to the Gables, further helping to rebuild Howard’s wall.
I would rather it happens in the playoffs for a Natty. We'd have come full circle if that dream scenario played out.

Advertisement
How does OSU not have any NIL game? There are big cities in Ohio filled with Buckeye fans.

How does OSU not have any NIL game? There are big cities in Ohio filled with Buckeye fans.
They do, I just believe they don't pay until a kid enrolls. So no money up front, no money visits, etc. Might be costing them some recruits right now.

They do, I just believe they don't pay until a kid enrolls. So no money up front, no money visits, etc. Might be costing them some recruits right now.
That’s Nick Saban’s claim and he just stole this kid. I don’t think OSU is refusing to do a single thing other schools are.

Advertisement
Back