Tears Buckeye Tears

Advertisement
Prediction: we will match up with them next year in a NY6 Bowl. The Beating Mario will administer upon that Program will be both program-ending and sweet revenge for 2003. It will also accelerate the flow of four and five stars to the Gables, further helping to rebuild Howard’s wall.
Helluva hot take. We can’t even get to a toilet bowl let alone a NY6
Ah the internet record
#AgedLikeFineWine

Advertisement
I'm fairly confident Ryan Day has the best coaching record in all of college football over the last five years and these morons want him gone.

I hope they get rid of him and then I hope they spend a decade going 6-6.
Give him the Bo Pellini treatment.

Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

Advertisement
Prediction: we will match up with them next year in a NY6 Bowl. The Beating Mario will administer upon that Program will be both program-ending and sweet revenge for 2003. It will also accelerate the flow of four and five stars to the Gables, further helping to rebuild Howard’s wall.
20221217_154500.gif

Your heart was in the right place though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s the word but Miami will recruit him. Last I checked it’s 2022 and a Nil world.
Oh I completely agree. Doesn’t change the fact that Miami will recruit him like you said.

His dad is a Nebraska Alum and his uncle is a coach there now too. Just gonna be some competition. Money talks though.

Oh I completely agree. Doesn’t change the fact that Miami will recruit him like you said.

His dad is a Nebraska Alum and his uncle is a coach there now too. Just gonna be some competition. Money talks though.
I’ll just say this …..they say “there’s no leader , no top schools and they’re completely opening up their recruitment”. Miami will be involved with this one regardless if he commits elsewhere

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back