Tears Buckeye Tears

Prediction: we will match up with them next year in a NY6 Bowl. The Beating Mario will administer upon that Program will be both program-ending and sweet revenge for 2003. It will also accelerate the flow of four and five stars to the Gables, further helping to rebuild Howard’s wall.

scooby_doo_by_asidpk_d6bx0m1-pre.jpg

Advertisement
Is that Ed Sheeran

Probably not many people know who that is. In fact, the only reason I know, is because my wife pointed him out one time in some drama we were watching, he was the one of the actors I guess in a bit role.

I said to her, “ You mean that albino ginger leprechaun“?

I’m pretty sure he’s like a singer, isn’t he?

Probably not many people know who that is. In fact, the only reason I know, is because my wife pointed him out one time in some drama we were watching, he was the one of the actors I guess in a bit role.

I said to her, “ You mean that albino ginger leprechaun“?

I’m pretty sure he’s like a singer, isn’t he?
Yes. Very talented cat. I have some friends that are quite a bit younger than me and they got me on his music a few years ago. He’s one of the few artists from this generation that I F with.

Advertisement
Yes. Very talented cat. I have some friends that are quite a bit younger than me and they got me on his music a few years ago. He’s one of the few artists from this generation that I F with.

I hate to sound so ignorant, but I never knew who he was, until my wife pointed him out, and to be perfectly honest, I still don’t. I’ll have to take a listen.

Advertisement

This. What makes me like him even more - Jamie foxx absolutely loves the kid and does everything he can to hype him.

Advertisement
Prediction: we will match up with them next year in a NY6 Bowl. The Beating Mario will administer upon that Program will be both program-ending and sweet revenge for 2003. It will also accelerate the flow of four and five stars to the Gables, further helping to rebuild Howard’s wall.

when is this game?

Advertisement
'Talented' is pushing it.

I didn't realise you were into background music, Cribby.

Advertisement
Back