Bubba Bolden

what was wrong with Gurvan? I figured Bubba just took his minutes? Is he injured?
Gurvan made a tackle and came off the field holding his arm in a way that looked to me like a possible shoulder injury. Did not see him re enter

Advertisement
Gurvan made a tackle and came off the field holding his arm in a way that looked to me like a possible shoulder injury. Did not see him re enter

gotcha. I was wondering where he was cause he was non existent in this game but that would explain it. I thought they just wanted to run with Carter and Bubba for some reason.

If anyone criticizes him for giving up plays to tutu....I swear to god I’ll lose my sh*t.

Amazing game. This was a coming out party for him. Very excited for him moving forward.
Yea can’t get mad him for getting beat by a Nfl caliber receiver , who is one of the fastest wr’s in the nation , bubba a true safety and shouldn’t been in that position

Advertisement
No more jumping chest bumps. We need this dude all season he flies around the field and is in on almost every play beyond the line of scrimmage. Absolute stud!

Carter should have been converted to LB, he would've been better suited there.. Hall and Bolden for sure is the best combo, this game I seen a lot of players in the mix.. Blades, Frieson, Jennings, NESTA, Roche even Carter BUT Phillips and Bolden was lights out tonight!! Bolden was super man out there, Louisville has some speedsters too and Bubba made some big plays.. Definitely a game to build on moving forward..

Advertisement
He was awesome in the run defense but his pass coverage needs help! Dude takes horrible angles, and never plays the ball in the air. Yes we all know he had a million tackles and I applaud that, just saying Louisville would've had 14 points less if he does his job in pass coverage too!
He's a safety btw not a linebacker.

He was awesome in the run defense but his pass coverage needs help! Dude takes horrible angles, and never plays the ball in the air. Yes we all know he had a million tackles and I applaud that, just saying Louisville would've had 14 points less if he does his job in pass coverage too!
He's a safety btw not a linebacker.
But how much of that is him, and how much is play calling. All of their receivers were open all night.

Advertisement
Also saw him directing our players pre-snap on numerous occasions. The two west coast kids on defense are studs. Phillips is a straight animal and was being held all game. I wish we would have seen Phillips and GR15 play together, think that type of talent on the DL gives you a chance against anyone.

Back to Bolden, he needs to start with Gurvan. He is top notch against run support but gives us range that Carter just can’t touch. That one play where he got Tutu in the open field before he could get it up field was a play that we haven’t had in a long time. Also, just can’t hold it against him when he was matched up with Tutu 1 on 1. That was setting him up for failure at some point. Stud.

LMAO at people trying to say that Hall was clearly better and 5 and Bolden we’re fighting it out for 2nd best. That’s just comical. I knew that was Greentree hyperbole the moment I read it. There is NOTHING on tape that would ever suggest that. Nothing. Bubba has better play recognition than the other two, better ball skills, better closing speed, better situational awareness, and plays with much more confidence.

He had a great game despite being given the huge task of covering the fastest slot WR in the nation. Dumb Dumb Baker Special.

NOTE: If this retarded defensive staff doesn’t teach our DBs how to release/switch WRs on rub routes, Bubba and others will likely continue to be beat on those simple as plays. I couldn’t take it anymore. I sent a message to Blake Baker/Manny Diaz and asked them to watch the 2005 Virginia Tech game for clues. That was a defensive clinic on secondary adjustments.

Advertisement
Gone are the days where the majority of UM fans actually knew football, most who post in here now know just about as much football as susan miller who ask all dumb questions, bolden didn't just start ballin, he was playing about the same way last year, one of my favorite plays it was last year I think against Pitt, but bolden took a bad angle and was late and immediately he was tapping his chest saying my bad, and bandy was already getting on em, that's when I knew he had a high football I.Q. and he didn't make the same mistake.

As far as bolden being on atwell, I didn't know we had that many clueless UM posters!

I have to eat that crow

@brock
My boy u were right this kid is a stud he's a Miami db. Has great closing speed man....his HS film I watched was at a different view point. No excuses I'll man up

This kid even looks like a UM db. Great fuqin player and my bad brock I went at it with u but this kid can play and he can play real good.

I thought bolden was a stud from the couple games he played last season. He really does play wit that Miami swag!! Not surprised by he’s stellar game play yesterday... n I only expect him to get even better as the season progresses! ****, even Fu*ck around n beat a 1st rounder.

I have to eat that crow

@brock
My boy u were right this kid is a stud he's a Miami db. Has great closing speed man....his HS film I watched was at a different view point. No excuses I'll man up

This kid even looks like a UM db. Great fuqin player and my bad brock I went at it with u but this kid can play and he can play real good.
1600656588504.gif

😂😂✊🏾💯

Advertisement
Back