Bubba Bolden

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree the back end looked way different with him gone

I think he really took the offseason to get better strength wise... looks wayyyyy thicker than last year... thought he looked a bit small and fragile
He certainly looks the part.

Advertisement
One of the few highlights of the Defense. Kid is a star in the making.
Hold on.
Phillips is really, really good at every aspect of playing d-end.
Cam Williams can flat out rush the passer
Bolden is a stud
and the tackles made some good plays
we are weak at linebacker and corner back.
but we lost our 4 year starters at backer and Bandy left early at corner.
we are a year away from having a top 10 defense

I didn’t check the box score but did he have a thousand tackles today? Absolute stud
I don't think it's hyperbole to say that he played like an All American today. If he keeps playing like this, which is at an elite level, he will get the accolades that come with it.

Advertisement
He plays without thinking! That’s what we need. In the words of The Antrel Rolle... “When you don’t have to think about what you doing out there and just do it, you look so much faster.” Not only did he look fast he look like he was everywhere. Outside of the last 4Q BS stuff, he nailed it.

Advertisement
He was fantastic. In coverage he had some issues but he was lined up with the fastest dude in football several times. Bubba is a stud.
Those weren't his fault. You should never have a safety 1 on 1 with one of the most electric WRs in the county. You really shouldn't have your safeties 1 on 1 with WRs period, let alone Tutu. Those were bad defensive alignments.

Those weren't his fault. You should never have a safety 1 on 1 with one of the most electric WRs in the county. You really shouldn't have your safeties 1 on 1 with WRs period, let alone Tutu. Those were bad defensive alignments.
Completely agree and wasn’t finding fault just stating what happened. There aren’t more than a couple corners in the country who could hang with Atwell let alone a safety.

When Gurvin does get back....it should be Hall and Bolden on the field at all times. Carter isn't in the same stratosphere as this kid is from a talent perspective. He's got great instincts too. I see some people talking about his coverage and I 100% disagree. Go back and look at the plays where he made tackles in coverage and , if anything, he should be praised for cleaning up mistakes that happened in front of him.

He's a flat out stud.

what was wrong with Gurvan? I figured Bubba just took his minutes? Is he injured?

21 was everywhere last night. Great game from him and shows you how bad our DB situation is when you have to put a SAFETY on a speedy WR! **** shame Rumph is still employed. Anyway back to Bubba, game ball and a helmet sticker on the defensive side of the ball.

Another one goes to 15 ~ Phillips. Created havoc all night. The dude was held at half dozen times, chopped blocked twice and still was unstoppable.

Advertisement
Back