Bubba Bolden

Cane passion

Sophomore
Just watched the holsum one video highlights of bubba bolden and I do think he’s a decent safety and has shown the ability to be instinctive case in point ( the strip in the PITT game which caused a key turnover) but I question his physicality in the run game. He dives at ankles a lot and doesn’t really run through people. I like my safeties physical like Gurvin hall and Frierson. Do you guys think bolden is a physical safety

Advertisement
I think he is the best safety on our Rooster and it is not even close. It's more fun to see guys getting blasted but as long as he gets them on the ground AND covers Center field he will be our most valuable player in the back 4.

I think he is the best on the Rooster too and he's not a Chicken when taking those Turkeys down with tackles.

Just watched the holsum one video highlights of bubba bolden and I do think he’s a decent safety and has shown the ability to be instinctive case in point ( the strip in the PITT game which caused a key turnover) but I question his physicality in the run game. He dives at ankles a lot and doesn’t really run through people. I like my safeties physical like Gurvin hall and Frierson. Do you guys think bolden is a physical safety

He is the beat Safety on the Roster when Healthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was really coming on before he got injured. Hes going to be a beast for us. He plays with that old school swagger.

Advertisement
As long as he stops the ball carrier I don't care if he lights a dude up or shoestring tackle all game.

Advertisement
I saw a lot of running and diving at ankles last year and it caused us to miss a lot of key tackles which were game changing. Brandy and Ivey were culprits as well. Just wanna see guys come down under control and be solid tacklers. That kamakazie throw your shoulder in their at the ankles is not good tackling football and it leads to bad habits.

Advertisement
Back