Bubba Bolden

Didn't Gurvan lead in tackles last year? I completely agree with the statement on the DBs whiffing tackles due to diving at the ankles.

Advertisement
Bolden is by far the best safety on the roster right now....Hall came in with big-time potential.....for some reason he hasn't reached it yet....last season he still took very bad angles...I suspect Hall will have a breakout season ....He will definitely be more polished in the system....

I think Bolden is the better free ranging safety while Gurvan is the better lumber layer and enforcer in the box. Bubba looks more likely to jump a route for a pick while Gurvan would rather hit a receiver to break a completion up.

To BE HONEST AS A WHOLE TEAM WE WERENT GOOD AT TACKLING AT ALL THIS YEAR FOR SOME REASON . I NEVER SEEN SO MANY MISS TACKLES IN MY LIFE. Now Back to the safeties and corners groups I like safety who can find the ball who can track it down in bring it back for 7, but if you cant tackle for S*** stay off the field your a hazard waiting to happen. Look at banda in all this miss tackles he had this yr it hurt us bad. All the missed assignments and bad tackling caused us to lose more games. We just have to be fundamental. Dj ivey boy need some work this off season.
I think we got some hard hitters but not enough ball Hawks to say to other teams don't throw it.

Bolden is by far the best safety on the roster right now....Hall came in with big-time potential.....for some reason he hasn't reached it yet....last season he still took very bad angles...I suspect Hall will have a breakout season ....He will definitely be more polished in the system....
It was only halls first real year of extensive action. He already showed more than what redwine and jaquan did through their first 2 years at Miami. He should see a jump in his game like they saw in their junior years as all of these dbs will

Advertisement
Just watched the holsum one video highlights of bubba bolden and I do think he’s a decent safety and has shown the ability to be instinctive case in point ( the strip in the PITT game which caused a key turnover) but I question his physicality in the run game. He dives at ankles a lot and doesn’t really run through people. I like my safeties physical like Gurvin hall and Frierson. Do you guys think bolden is a physical safety

question what lol. He was the best safety we had before he got injured. Better pray hes back healthy

As long as he tackles ppl it doesn’t matter how he gets them down. He’s fast & he’s a Ballhawk. I like him as a player. If we’re allowed to have a season watch the type of season he has

question what lol. He was the best safety we had before he got injured. Better pray hes back healthy
Dude he maybe our best safety but he’s not a good tackler. That was my narrative about him. I like his game but he’s not a good tackler that’s my argument.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back