Bubba Bolden emerging as a true team leader

Yes. Primarily because if you get a bachelor's degree in a soft science (like sociology or psychology) or a hard life/physical science (biology, physics, etc) you typically need a Master's degree, AT LEAST, to do anything with it in that field.

Further, how could this even begin to account for degrees like math or English, or even economics, where any job would be "related" to your major?

I'd say the extreme, extreme vast majority of people I went to school with (business) took jobs directly in line with their majors.

Advertisement
He could literally be anything from a cop to teacher to school counselor/social worker with the degree?.

Now you see how some of our "fans" really think. They hate when they leave early, and also hate when they get a degree..sh*t crazy

That being said dude will likely make more than @GOCANES05 within 2 years of graduating. He's going to be in an nfl camp next year as a likely draft pick.

Not the type of jobs that are known to exactly pay well, nor do you need a sociology degree to do any of them.

I'm not hating on him getting a degree, at all, so much as pointing out that many, MANY football players pursue soft degrees, don't make the NFL and then are basically capped at making $40K a year for life.

If you want an easy major that's worth something, study business management for crying out loud.

Not the type of jobs that are known to exactly pay well, nor do you need a sociology degree to do any of them.

I'm not hating on him getting a degree, at all, so much as pointing out that many, MANY football players pursue soft degrees, don't make the NFL and then are basically capped at making $40K a year for life.

If you want an easy major that's worth something, study business management for crying out loud.
Except most of them have the ability to make the 40k for a few years after making 6 figures, and then turn around and make 6 figures as coaches for YEARS.

Lot of people could care less about paying well and want to do something THEY LIKE doing.

For god sakes Patke is making 6 figures currently. Also for some reason you believ like their schooling will just stop...I know when i was in college they were pushing all of us to Criminal Justice majors. A degree is a degree brah. A football player with a UM degree is going to make a way. The non student athletes with 6 figures in college debt coming out for 40k are the problem. These dudes aint on the same playing field my boy. lol

Bolden has all the ability in the world. The one thing holding him back is his physicality. That will surely improve with a normal off-season and weight program. He made such a smart decision coming back. He has all the tools, keeping those instincts while getting bigger, stronger, and faster is going to pay off for him big time. No reason he shouldn’t be in the running for an All-ACC spot and Day 2 pick next year.
our safties were clearly directed to tackle low. Guys like Hall have regressed and you always see bolden and Hall diving at ankles (corners too). Perhaps its an over correct of the Amari Carter KO style of tackling but I thought they were not sound from a technique standpoint

Advertisement
Back