Bubba Bolden emerging as a true team leader

Advertisement
I need Bubba to prove in his game before I know he can lead , when we needed him the most towards end of season he was generating penalties and cheap shots.

Don’t down vote me I drank enough Koolaide on these super heroes and tired of hero talking.

To me he’s a chatter box kid , his leadership will be tested by BAMAS second and third teams from last year’s team in our opener.

Tired of Koolaide talk from kids , a reckoning is coming.

We will see his taste for blood in battle

Advertisement
Hope he has a long, productive NFL career because a sociology degree isn't worth much more than the paper its printed on.
He could literally be anything from a cop to teacher to school counselor/social worker with the degree?.

Now you see how some of our "fans" really think. They hate when they leave early, and also hate when they get a degree..sh*t crazy

That being said dude will likely make more than @GOCANES05 within 2 years of graduating. He's going to be in an nfl camp next year as a likely draft pick.

Last edited:
He could literally be anything from a cop to teacher to school counselor/social worker with the degree?.

Now you see how some of our "fans" really think. They hate when they leave early, and also hate when they get a degree..sh*t crazy

That being said dude will likely make more than @GOCANES05 within 2 years of graduating. He's going to be in an nfl camp next year as a likely draft pick.
10-4 brother he probably will bank and also blow it all like SAPP did right after banking .
Bolden has ME issues.

If can dump the pride he could be another Jake Scott , **** Anderson or Lyle Blackwood playing many years .

His choice again we see how his off-season training did in our opener.

Guys like Bolden going BOOM instant team player almost impossible but it can happen.the only reason he’s staying is because his game TANKED and NFL saw it in selfish play when his team needed him the most.

We will see if he had a conversion to a team player it’s not a light switch change.

Hope the best for Bolden’s new formation we could really use it , his choice.

Bolden needs to put on some weight and get stronger so that he can hold up. I also think TRob coaching him in a scheme called more aggressively by Manny will help too.

Remember our safeties from 16-18 were really productive. 19-20 not so much. Perhaps that is a talent thing, but I think Gurvan and Bubba are pretty **** talented. It could also be what they were asked to do based on what was called.

I see my point hit the target well , point made.

I come to make the comfortable uncomfortable.

Drive around a residential neighborhood and see all the cars crammed in front yard , those are college graduates with weak silly degrees that the work place doesn’t need .

Saying a post is dumb without a contrasting view

I’ll give you a compliment like I love to do in all I do in finding good in all things and bring it to light.

You didn’t name call me or our attack me , not bad good for you in being considerate 😍

GOCANES
Your not special and your opinions don’t matter.

Advertisement
Your not special and your opinions don’t matter.
I never claim to be special at all, I prefer to be last left behind.

Till someone has to be helped our go and do something many fear and run from then I shine to help and safe others and in return all I ask is please please help another in need of help.

You can not be exalted till you exalt others FIRST.

When I played I never ever ran out took the field LAST why I put OTHERS FIRST.

Yes , I’m nothing special till a cry for help comes and I say YES I’LL GO.

The (2) GREATEST things I put first is Christ and my neighbors myself I’m nothing till I hear a cry that no one will answer I WILL.

Till someone has to be helped our go and do something many fear and run from then I shine to help and safe others and in return all I ask is please please help another in need of help.

The (2) GREATEST things I put first is Christ and my neighbors myself I’m nothing till I hear a cry that no one will answer I WILL.
Claim I'm nothing special and follow it up by praising yourself the rest of the post. LOL

Advertisement
Dude needs to learn angles and tackle better.......very underwhelming that second half of the season

Let me see if I can understand this.

We have some dipshi!te bragging about his Pop Warner days of running onto the field last for religious purposes, while he craps all over a Miami sociology degree.

Man, we have some true ******* fans...

Advertisement
idk where all this negativity towards Bubbas game is coming from. He was good much more then he was bad this year. He was a transfer into a new scheme & flashed many times. Just glad we finally have some leaders on this team. We were in dire need of it for years.

idk where all this negativity towards Bubbas game is coming from. He was good much more then he was bad this year. He was a transfer into a new scheme & flashed many times. Just glad we finally have some leaders on this team. We were in dire need of it for years.

Hate to bash players...but he definitely had 2 different years. He was All-American until the Clemson loss. After that, he played as if he was injured and seemingly refused to take a proper angle.

Advertisement
Back