Bubba bolden committed

1547138119236.png

Advertisement
I know Gorman is the premier HS program in Nevada but ... color me a little skeptical as to how good HS football is out there. Brevin was very good (considering he had no QB to target him successfully) but 5 star Jalen Grimble was a total bust.

They beat STA and SJB his senior year. Probably the best team in the country in 2016.

You really dont seem like you've watched carter, about his only weakness has been coming downhill to make tackles in open space, other than that his pass coverage skills have been on point, qb's hardly ever throw to the guy he's covering. With him going into his third year, im sure he'll improve to a certain degree, he has a chance now to be among the elite!
Disagree Carter is a liability in coverage. Please stop lying with the sunshine fluff Calvin

Advertisement
It would put Bubba at Striker and start Amari and Gurvan at FS and SS
Remember being impressed with him during the sta game. Takes the sting away from Stevenson.

This back 7 is beginning to look more and more like a Miami Secondary should. Kid can play striker or on the back end here.

I think he's more of a rangy free, but either way glad to add him...Him/Hall/Carter is a an AWESOME top 3 at safety.

They play a national schedule.(see them playing st thomas aquinas a few times) Grimble was a tweener and may have looked better in a diff scheme.
Good points. My recollection, though, is he was not that good at Oregon State either.

Advertisement
His coverage has not been on point because he hasn't been in coverage much. Go watch the film. The times when he is on the field in passing situations diaz would have him at LB and not safety. And i said his problems are in space. Coming downhill and playing in space a 2 different things.

I could be wrong but would like to see the know the games where carter was playing this great coverage.

That's why i said what i said, carter has been in coverage more often than you seem to have realized!

That's why i said what i said, carter has been in coverage more often than you seem to have realized!
This is just my opinion but i never been that high on carter. Big hitter and can blitz but what else does he do? I think bolden is much better and believe he will start at some point.

This is just my opinion but i never been that high on carter. Big hitter and can blitz but what else does he do? I think bolden is much better and believe he will start at some point.

Dont sleep on carter man, he's definitely made more plays and impact plays than gurvan hall has thus far as a freshman and of course this year. In other words, carter made more of an impact as a freshman than hall has as a freshman. Next year will be a nice battle to see who our starting safeties are, the great news is we got talent back there with more on the way!

Advertisement
Dont sleep on carter man, he's definitely made more plays and impact plays than gurvan hall has thus far as a freshman and of course this year. In other words, carter made more of an impact as a freshman than hall has as a freshman. Next year will be a nice battle to see who our starting safeties are, the great news is we got talent back there with more on the way!
Im just not a fan of slow in the box safeties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back